Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. This 30.2 cu. ft. French Door refrigerator features our new Food Showcase Design. The Food ShowCase design innovates the way you store food. The exterior showcase gives you instant access to drinks and condiments; while the InnerCase lets you store large, fresh food items. This refrigerator also features Metal Cooling technology which helps maintain consistent temperature throughout the refrigerator and Twin Cooling Plus technology which helps keep you food fresher longer. Ice Master dual ice maker produces an incredible 11.8 lbs. of ice per day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 30.2 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel with Food Showcase Design RF30HDEDTSR!
How would you rate this product?
I purchased a Samsung refrigerator last year when my other one started not working so well and it was too small. I knew the style that I wanted was the French door style and started doing research to see if I could find one for a reasonable price. I found a store that had a scratch and dent section and found a Samsung french door fridge that had a small dent on the side and it was half the price. I didnt care about the dent because that side would be against a pantry and it was really small. Overall it was priced well and I love that it has so much room and the shelving is adjustable. And I love the feezer drawer, it hold alot and I dont have to worry about something falling on my foot when I open the feezer door anymore.
Laredo, TX
Samsung hasn’t done wrong on me so I fully trust and will keep buying Samsung appliances. The fridge is great really satisfied with it. Does what is suppose too and keeps my food as fresh as it should. Freezer very spacious and love how it has a pizza stand so they won’t get smashed. Nice led lights that turn on when u open the freezer to help u see inside. Also there is no space left unused like in the shelf of the doors which is great. It’s also nice how u can lift the clear shelves frm the fridge to fit ur gallons of milk or juice upright inside the fridge so many good qualities about this fridge over all a good buy u won’t regret.
No Special Diet
We had to replace our fridge this summer after a power surge killed our other one. We shopped around for about a month and decided to go with this one and it was the best choice! It is very quiet and makes so much ice, we also love all the different drawers that are included. I also love how you can rearrange the shelfs on the inside to fit your needs. We decided to go with the grey fingerprint resist and we get compliments on how nice it looks all the time.
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Saint Amant, LA
We bought our fridge about two years ago and it was fairly easy because my niece had just purchased one and she let us know how much she liked her Samsung.  After looking at hers we decided pretty quickly to get one.  I love the double doors and the movable shelves, so in a way it lets you design your custom fridge.  The Freezer was nice and deep and holds quite a bit of food.  The price was very reasonable considering all the space you get.
No Special Diet
I love French door refrigerators so it’s a no brainer when this one came out I had a heart for it! So after months of researching between this model and the one with the internet capability, I purchased this one because it was more practical for me! I love the freezer at the bottom, it’s so convenient, and the fridge interior layout it’s awesome! There’s so many ways to store your goodies! Strongly recommend!
Vegetarian, No Special Diet
I love these refrigerators they honestly are so aesthetically beautiful and and they are huge so that fits a lot but also so you do need to have a decently fair size Kitchen in order to put these in so if you have a very small kitchen I would not recommend this but anything stainless steel is beautiful especially in my kitchen where I like to have everything stainless steel
Organic, No Special Diet
Rocky Point
Big refrigerator that has plenty of space for big families. Worth the money. Surface of the refrigerator can be easily scratch if not careful. Many cool features and capabilities, recommended for large families. Large freezer with plenty of room. To keep meals ready for big families.
Howard Beach, NY
Absolute worst refrigerator in the world. We probably had to have it repaired 10+ times in the 2 short years we had it and had to throw out an insane amount of food. PC Richard finally let us swap it out for an LG which is amazing. Never ever ever buying a Samsung appliance again!
Louisville, KY
We love our Samsung fridge. The different compartments world well at reducing humidity so you’re fruits and veggies don’t rot quickly. It also has a quick freeze so getting a bottle of wine chilled quickly works amazingly well! I have no issues with our fridge.
Organic, Gluten Free
Red Bluff, CA
This product is great in my new home I went back-and-forth between different refrigerator is that I wanted and this one ended up being the one. The price was great and it has a ton of room inside. I would definitely recommend to others

RELATED LISTS