Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesSamsung
23 cu ft French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel

Samsung 23 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel

by Samsung

23 cu. ft. Large Capacity. Twin Cooling Plus™

What is this and how is it used
Start your review of Samsung 23 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel!
Stacy S.
Crossett, AR
Samsung 23 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel uploaded by Stacy S.
I just got this refrigerator a few months ago and I am absolutely love it. The functions that comes with it and my kids love it
Marlo M.
York, SC
Samsung 23 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel uploaded by Marlo M.
This fridge is nice and big with lots of compartments on the inside. Makes for easy organization. The water/ice dispenser thing drives me crazy though. The direction the water shoots is awkward and makes a mess. The ice dispenser tends to trickle out some water before giving ice and when we try to get solid ice it often still gives crushed.
Ramah R.
Bellingham, WA
Samsung 23 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel uploaded by Ramah R.
This fridge looks really nice in our kitchen. I like all the space and storage in the freezer. I do recommend getting the extended warranty- we had an issue with the ice maker freezing up and because we had purchased the extra warranty, it was all included to have it fixed.
Nicole R.
I feel like it’s to small for me. I like that it has a ice maker but it takes up room inside the refrigerator and that takes up the space I actually need. The freezer is a decent size. Now knowing what I need, I can’t wait to get a new refrigerator.
Jennifer F.
Lexington, SC
Samsung 23 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator in Stainless Steel uploaded by Jennifer F.
This refrigerator has a lot of shelf space and drawers inside to store food. The one thing that I don’t like is that the side of the fridge where the ice and the water are is no shelf space on the door. I wish it was designed a little better.
Nataliya R.
Hanover, MD
The fridge is in my rented apartment and I think it’s such a great appliance. It’s the perfect size and holds a lot of items. I would however say that it may be too small for a larger family. I like that it has different sized compartments to organize condiments and other food items. I would absolutely buy this if I needed to buy a fridge in the future.
Soma B.
Sussex, WI
This brand of appliances is the best .....when we built our house we used this brand for our washer dryer and refrigerator and they work awesome . No complaints highly recommend.
Kanika M.
Westerville, OH
Perfect fridge for my home. I loved all the features. My veggies and fruits stays fresh all the time.
Christene B.
Mesquite, TX
The refrigerator itself is nice. Some parts go out like others and can be replaced but we did have to replace the compressor and evaporator on it which can get expensive. I would recommend this though, it has lasted
Jeanne D.
midMichigan
Would not buy again .Refrigerator looks large , however it lacks space and has an awkward layout .plastic drawers crack easily and outer stainless steel easily dents