Samsung 22

Samsung 22" LED Widescreen Monitor, (S22A350H, Black)

BY SAMSUNG

Samsung S22A350H 22" Widescreen LED Monitor 20" flat panel LED LED display uses thin-film transistor technology and uses less than half the energy of a comparably-sized CRT monitor 16:9 aspect ration Widescreen is perfect for viewing two documents side by side or for watching movies 1920 x 1080 resolution Offers excellent image quality 16.7 million colors Capable of displaying millions of colors for realistic photo and video reproduction 1, 000:1 static contrast ratio Offers excellent color rendition thanks to high contrast 2ms response time Delivers exceptional performance that is especially noticeable when playing games and watching videos see more...

Samsung 22
Samsung 22" LED Widescreen Monitor, (S22A350H, Black)
tatiana n.
Cypress, CA
I love my Samsung monitor I know is only 22" but it is perfect for my bedroom. the image is clear and I love the way everything looks really clear
Kayla K.
This would be perfect for my spare bedroom. I already have a nineteen inch that I love. This would be even better.
Kamilia A.
Baltimore, MD
This is pretty good quality! I would suggest this if you're looking for something new, big, bright, and more.
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY
This TV has very nice color. It would be a great pick for a guest or kids bedroom since it is a smaller TV!
Mayra B.
Los angeles, CA
Such a great quality &' comes in handy if you don't have enought room for a big TV just like me
marina t.
Lynwood, CA
I love this tv. it has great picture Quality and it's a good size. we had it turned into a smart TV with our cable company.