Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesRefrigeratorsSamsung
22 cu ft French Door Refrigerator in White

Samsung 22 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator in White

by Samsung

Along with its spacious capacity, this sleek refrigerator also features high-efficiency LEDs which beautifully illuminate everything inside.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 22 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator in White!
Gina L.
Bought this refrigerator and it lasted me two years. After the one year mark, started having issues with the freezer so I called customer service and was told they couldn’t help me as the one year warranty was up and I hadn’t purchased insurance. So I called a local repairman and he was able to fix it for me. However the fridge kept having other issues. I ended up buying another refrigerator (of a different brand). Won’t be buying Samsung refrigerators again.
alyssa L.
Yuma, AZ
We love this fridge. Every detail works perfectly for our family & this has lasted us years already. Samsung is a very reliable brand & we e been happy with every product we've bought from them.
Kamilla L.
Deux-Montagnes
All my appliances are Samsung, love this fridge, it has an indicator if ever you leave the door open
Chelsie V.
Rio grande , NB
By far my favourite fridge. Lots of room, everything stays cold! Easy to clean, and take the shelving out to clean
SULEIDY V.
esta nevera es genial muchas amigas y familiares la tienen y me comentan lo buena que es me la recomiendan ya que congela muy bien tiene bastante espacio tenen unos colores hermosos para combinarllo con la casa  es de un tamano ecxelente parra meter varias cosas

Looking for your answer?