Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesSamsung
22 cu ft Food Showcase Counter Depth Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Metal Cooling in Stainless Steel

by Samsung

Our counter-depth design brings a seamless look to your kitchen, while the Food Showcase feature provides easy access to on-the-go items.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 22 cu. ft. Food Showcase Counter Depth Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Metal Cooling in Stainless Steel!
Lisa Q.
Temecula, CA
I have never been so disappointed. The ice maker broke within three months. The vegetable drawer broke within four months. It also leaks. I would not recommend this refrigerator or brand. I purchased a package kitchen set up. It’s not just the refrigerator that’s disappointing.
Tambi I.
Samsung 22 cu. ft. Food Showcase Counter Depth Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Metal Cooling in Stainless Steel uploaded by Tambi I.
I absolutely love my refrigerator because of the metal cooling door that opens separate to showcase the condiments and snack/drinks for the kids so they don’t have to open the inner door so it keeps things colder plus lets them be more independent! I only wished the shelves in the refrigerator and in the showcase door where adjustable!
Natalia R.
Denver, CO
Funciona perfecto, además de que tiene la opción de ahorro de energía, los cambios del filtro de agua son muy fáciles de conseguir en Amazon
Angie B.
Claremore, OK
Roomy, crisper actually works freezer is just as roomy as the fridge easy to clean great door space appropriately spaced for tall containers on shelves lots of space in drawers easy to replace water filter
Michael E.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I love counter depth appliances because the create a nice clean fit in the kitchen. Samsung seems to provide good quality at a reasonable price. The only thing I was not happy about was the size of the ice dispenser area. It was hard to fill items like pitchers and the button can be hard to push.
Rachel S.
Robins, IA
Not as large as the previous fridge I’d had that broke down by kitchen aid but I do really like it. It works great which is a big plus and wasn’t too expensive. It works and has some fun features but really a pretty simple fridge overall.
Giselle A.
Land O Lakes, FL
I prefer the side by side fridges to the modern ones with a drawer at the bottom. This fridge is the perfect size and also has an ice maker and water filter. It’s the best! I’d buy again.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
It’s aesthetically beautiful and in that function I love it. The water feature is messy and the ice maker has some problems sometimes.
Stacy K.
Burlington, WI
We love samsung products. This was a replacement of what we originally has. Havent had any issues at all with this.
Salon M.
Excellent refrigerator. I love the sleek look and design. Very spacious inside. I wish they had better drawers for the fridge. It has 2, but one is very small.

Looking for your answer?