Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesSamsung
21 cu ft Top Freezer Refrigerator with FlexZone in White

Samsung 21 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator with FlexZone™ in White

by Samsung

The FlexZone™ compartment adjusts from refrigerator to freezer temperatures, while the Twin Cooling Plus™ technology helps keep produce fresher longer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsung 21 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator with FlexZone™ in White!
Lacey T.
louisa
Samsung 21 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator with FlexZone™ in White uploaded by Lacey T.
This only got four stars from because it scratches very easy I only wiped over with one of thoes cloths that's super soft and it scratched all up the front of my refrigerator and paying the price we paid for it that shouldn't have happened with just wiping the front of the refrigerator down to clean it I took a picture of the cloth I used to clean my refrigerator firstly. So u see all severe es on the front of it if don't mind your stuff looking like junk after u pay 1,000dollars for then this is for u works great thoe.
Kristin  M.
Alden, NY
Great refrigerator. Have had it over a year now with absolutely no issues. We lot the organizing space in it.
Patty E.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The fact that you can make this freezer/fridge or all freezer drew me to it. As did the upper cheese drawer. But what I absolutely dislike is the loud noises that come from it. Sometimes it’s ice cubes falling down, or the waterline filling the ice cube maker, but other times it sounds like it’s hurtling metal parts across the room or it sounds like a mini explosion. My refrigerator shouldn’t scare my family or my guests, especially not startle them, which it does fail. I don’t recommend this product.
2703 Webb ave  B.
Bronx, NY
Buena calidad bien tamaño y buen precio a veces creo que no tengo demasiado que decir de un refri
Sherry K.
I’ve had my Kenmore Elite Trio (french door bottom freezer model) since they first came out many years ago. It’s been pretty reliable with the exception of the same small part that fails about every 3-4 years. Unfortunately the repair runs approximately $300 each time. Other then that I’ve been very happy with the aesthetics, features and functions.
Jaden W.
Dickinson, ND
The fridge has worked fine for 7 years. My only complaint is the cheap plastic shelving in the doors. All 3 of them broke abs to replace them costs over $60 a piece!
Jennifer G.
1,695 reviews
Love this fridge, it’s roomy and has a great layout of storage. Love the large capacity!
katie K.
Eh. It’s still a bit smaller than our old fridge. I like that the freezer does not make those flurries or ice around the whole freezer but it’s still small. Had it for less than a year. Love the color tho
Caitlyn F.
FortMyers
Just received this refrigerator today in the fingerprint resistant stainless steel color. So far, so good. I purchased after only seeing it online, and it looks really good in person. So far, the inside refrigerator shelves are at odd spacing with each other.
Crystal C.
Albuquerque, NM
Want an ice maker and a bigger one mine is so small especially will a big house hold.

Looking for your answer?