BY SAMSUNG

The Samsung SM-T530NZWA-4-KIT includes a white 10.1-inch 16GB Galaxy Tab 4, a white cover, the Home App Suite Deluxe and a 16GB microSD memory card with adapter. The Galaxy Tab 4 is perfect for all ages offering an exceptional multimedia experience in a more premium and portable design. The 10.1-inch screen provides users with a brilliant viewing experience while watching videos, playing games, or reading digital contents. With multi-window functionality users are able to seamlessly switch between apps and windows, as well as drag and drop contents with ease. The Galaxy Tab 4 comes equipped with a number of fun and shareable services allowing users to access content and stay connected with friends. The white cover is extremely durable and form fitting to protect all the corners and sides. The Home App Suite Deluxe provides hours of fun and learning for the entire family. Plus, the 16GB microSD memory card with adapter offers you the kind of mobility you want and need for your photo albums, music and videos. see more...

Samsung 10.1
Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab 4 - 16GB White w/ White Cover, 16GB microSD Memory Card and Home App Suite Deluxe Software
Amanda H.
Pasadena, MD
I originally purchased this for my kids, I loved how I could set up different accounts for each child and have my own account as well. Since then my kids have all gotten their own tablets, so this is all mine! Besides my phone it's my next go to. I barely even use a computer anymore.

I love how you can set up Google voice and get your own phone number for free so you can send text messags to anyone (even iPhone/iPad users) as long as you have access to wifi.

The screen quality is wonderful, the only complaint I have with the tablet, and with all tablets in general are the cameras, no flash, poor quality, low resolution and megapixels. However, I assume this could be a good thing. I've seen people taking videos of their kids competitions, recitals, games, etc. with tablets and iPad's and they do obstruct the view of others....
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
My son is the major user of this tablet. The first thing we decided to do was to get an OtterBox for it. That was the best decision we ever made. However the tablet itself works very well it holds my sons movies, his game comma and our stuff ( his parents) too. We both have Samsung phones so being able to sync up the information from our phones to this tablet was really great. We also have an iPad but this tablet holds battery charge better.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
I love my galaxy tab 4, i got to replace an old iPad because this was way more afordable and j liked the size. Ive used apple for a LONG time and find this easy to use, just as intuative and I'm happy overall. I would recommend this as a good alternative to the pricer options, screen clarity is awesome, processor is fast, i have zero complaints
sarideliz v.
Deltona, FL
I bought a two year warrenty with my tablet which it's screen conveiently broke the day the warrent expired and Samsung was not able to help me out. Also since I bought the tablet I have been having problems with the chargin port. I shipped it to samsung several times, but the error was never eternally fixed.
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
I am a huge samsung fan. Ive had a new Samsung Galaxy phone routinely and have upgraded to s7. I have a note 4 tablet and device is easy to use, has all my apps,and phone sync to the tablet. I use daily and are somewhat pricey but you are getting a quality dependable device
Terri S.
Chicago Heights, IL
Nice. Not heavy and pretty sturdy. It is my youngest sons so he uses it for educational apps. It is great for his 5 year old hands. Highly recommend this tablet to every paren't that wants a tablet for their kid(s)
Felicia C.
Beaumont, CA
I got this tablet for my three year old son mostly and he loves it. He does anything he wants it to and also i need it to and I can put limitions on the tablet so he does need see things he shouldn't
Wendy T.
Los Angeles , CA
So far I really like it. screen size is good, pixels is too and overall it's a great tablet. It also has a kids mode which I love because it has a timer so they won't over use it. Great porduct!
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
Perfect for searching around on the internet, games, etc. Loaded a few movies for our roadtrip, my son happily watched and I didn't have to charge the tablet for 3 days of continuous use (just movies playing). Well worth it.
Danielle Z.
This is my second Samsung tablet and it does not disappoint. The picture quality is fantastic and the speed and durability are better than my first tablet- which still works after 5 years. Totally a Samsung Galaxy fan!