Samsung 10.1

Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with App Pack - White

BY SAMSUNG #59 in Tablets

Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with App Pack With the Galaxy Tab 4 and all those entertaining apps, it really is hard to put down. After all, you really do love to check the online social buzz, stream movies, play games and read all your favorite eBooks any time. So does everyone else in the family. But that's okay because everyone can have a personalized tablet experience with their own music, games, apps, photos and more. Sharing is great. just as long as you can use your tablet a little bit longer. What You Get Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB tablet USB charging cable AC adapter Quick-start guide Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Bundled Goodies Family App Suite digital download voucher Good to Know see more...

Samsung 10.1
Samsung 10.1" Galaxy Tab 4 16GB Tablet with App Pack - White
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX
I bought this tablet to take notes at school (I'm a college student) and because I wanted easy access to PDFs and textbooks without the worry of carrying my computer or textbooks themselves around. A lot of people were buying the surface and I didn't want to pay so much for something that would replace but not replace my computer, so I decided to go with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1" because I'm a huge Android-head and I love Samsung as a brand and trust them with almost everything electronic because I've never had issues with them (not yet at least!).

The tablet was at an affordable price for the average college student and it runs very well. I downloaded a couple of apps to try to take notes on, but it's not the Surface. I found it hard to take notes with a stylus because as soon as your hand touches the screen, the whole thing goes bonkers and I end up with my writing stretching across the screen randomly.

On to the better parts of this tablet. It's memory is expandable. I have a 16 GB tablet and I expanded it with a 64 GB memory card and I haven't really run out of space yet. (I do not have many apps downloaded that take up space so that could be a reason why...) The Samsung Galaxy Tab is absolutely perfect for PDFs though! I tried to download a whole textbook on my dad's iPad and it just wouldn't load. The iPad couldn't really handle huge PDFs, but this tablet definitely handled them AND it has a multi-window mode so I can keep my class notes open as well as my textbook pdf and see the gaps between the two.

I honestly love this tablet even if I can't save paper and take my notes on it. The price is affordable and the tablet is AMAZING for just about everything else! I recommend this to a lot of my friends and I think it's a good investment.
Nicole F.
Springfield, IL
I don't use it for much other than social media and games. The screen size is good and the ease of downloading apps is easy!! There's a tutorial to explain things if you aren't sure where to start. Came as a package with my cell phone so price was awesome! Highly recommend!
Donna V.
Springfield Gardens, NY
I currently use this tablet. And so far I like it. I bring it everywhere with me because it's small and sleek enough to fit in my purse. It is easy to use and was very cost efficient. Very affordable. I would recommend it to others. Yes I would recommend it.
Katti B.
Chickamauga, GA
Absolutely the best tablet! This tablet is definitely my favorite! It is worth the money! The large screen makes is easy to see for games, pictures, reading or anything else! It will hold plenty of apps! It is reasonably priced for its sized! I recommend this product to anyone! My family loves our Samsung tablet!!!
Jennifer T.
Upper Sandusky
I liked it at first but after awhile it got really slow. It kicks you off the apps. And the battery life is horrible. I usually love Samsung, but I am not in love with this tablet. The only good thing is I like the size.
Kristen D.
Groton, CT
I believe I have the 32GB and no app pack, but that wasn't a review option. I don't have a lot to compare it to, because the only other tablet I've had was a 1st gen Kindle Fire, but I love the battery life, the screen detail is great and the sound is pretty good for a little thing like it is. I have no complaints.
Andrea C.
Orlando, FL
I have to say I love my tablet but as soon as i upgraded my cellphone to a Samsung s6 plus, I stopped using my tablet and alway us my phone. Loved my tablet, but I love that I can bring my cell phone anywhere and still get the same quality of services
Stephanie B.
Sterling, IL
We use these for work and they are so incredibly versatile! We do everything from browsing our company website, to utilizing apps designed for our work. Withstands the tests of time!
Samantha S.
Negaunee, MI
In love with this table! The white color is so trendy and modern! Also love that you can insert the extra memory card for more storage! super lightweight and convenient!
Kaylah T.
What an amazing tablet its so sleek and its also very lightweight. The battery does break so be prepared. Also I had to undergo several repairs but it was worth it.