Samsung 10.1" 16GB White Galaxy Note Tablet w/SPen

BY SAMSUNG

Push the boundaries on what you view - and now what you can create! Innovative S Pen(TM) lets you explore a world of creative possibilities. Highlight, draw fine details, thick bold lines or free-flowing strokes with remarkable accuracy. Adobe(R) Photoshop(R) Touch lets you edit photos like a professional. Create beautiful illustrations with variable brush weights and sizes and design handwritten notes, memos and postcards. Multiscreen function lets you watch videos or read articles on 1 side of the screen, while taking notes on the other. Collaborate, walk-through and annotate slides in real-time, on dozens of devices. Kno(TM) feature lets you highlight and write directly on more than 150,000 e-textbooks. Includes free over-the-air upgrade to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. S-Note(TM) helps you take screen shots of pictures, charts or web content, or simply drag and drop into PowerPoint. Preloaded Barnes and Noble(R) Nook(TM) widget lets you browse and buy new books, magazines and comic books instantly. GroupCast lets you conduct interactive meetings. Powered by Android(TM) 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for maximum performance. Quad core processor provides blazing speed for fast browsing, on-the-fly image editing, file transfers and downloads. Includes a microSD(TM) card slot for expanded storage. Includes Bluetooth(TM) 4.0 technology. Samsung Galaxy Note(TM) 10.1 WiFi Tablet, 16GB, White is one of many Tablets & Tablet PCs available through Office Depot. Made by Samsung. see more...

Samsung 10.1" 16GB White Galaxy Note Tablet w/SPen
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" my husband bought this for me and gave it to me again as a gift for Christmas. I have also had some games loaded on it and I downloaded the Kindle app and that's where I keep most of my reading material. I have brought this onto trip so far and have depended on it for used one out of the country and it's worked very well. I like this product.
Shayna W.
So I actually have this one in black and I got it Christmas 2014. I had the original nook and traded it in to get this one. I love the nook so much and like that they upgraded to a true tablet. However after almost 3 years it does not hold charge. I do not use it often enough for the charge to die as quickly as it does. Frequently I charge it don't use it for a few days and the background apps have completely drained the battery. I believe the new nooks have fixed this issue though.
Kristyn F.
Avon, IL

I have found it very easy to use. The user interface is user friendly as well as customizable. The sound quality is crisp and clear. The visual effects and capabilities definitely maintain the Samsung heritage of setting the standard and second to known. The processing speed is quite remarkable. As well it is light weight and versatile. I use nothing but Samsung equipment which has been an amazing edition to my household.
ANA MARA S.
East Hamptom
This tablet is my LIFE, perfect and meets me at ALL. PhotoShop has pre installed, have application for anyone who draws, has room to expand memory, is faster in data processing, has applications like Office, I have no words to explain how much love my tablet. P.S .: I have another competitor that costs twice the price and is not as efficient and useful.
Megan M.
Fort Mohave, AZ
My Galaxy note tab is amazing! It helps me keep everything digital all in one place (apps, pics, ect.) It's also a great time Passer as you can take it anywhere and watch your fave shows, you tube or just search the net. The pen is also a great addition and it has a place in the tablet itself so you don't lose it!
Helena N.
Bellflower, CA
This tablet is all it's cracked up up to be! The pen on this tablet was the selling point. The pen has Wacom technology and is perfect for anyone wanting to create digital art or use the android art applications . I couldn't ask for a better tablet for the price!
Breeanna M.
San Antonio, TX
Was great when I had it but crapped out after les than a year and won't power on anymore. Just like every other Samsung electronic I've ever had. They're not designed to last past 1 year and it's almost like THE DAY your warranty is up your device becomes unusable
Magdalena R.
Linden, NJ
Loved the tablet while it worked. I had it for school and used it instead of notebooks. Works great for schooling art and fun. Price wasn't too bad. The battery died on me though. I used it for a good 2 or 3 years and now it won't stay charged for more than a couple hours.
Tracey B.
I love this tablet! It's very slim and easy to use. I love using the spen so that I don't have to smudge the screen. This tablet has been my saving grace, allowing me to watch Netflix while I nurse my newborn. The screen is pretty good quality.
Shawn P.
New Orleans, LA
I purchase this product about 2 years ago and i love my tablet it goes every where I go and it meet my expectation. The price was affordable i actually purchased it on HSN flex pay. It was very easy to use and I am very satisfied.