BY SAMSUNG #13 in Electronics Stores

• IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung5 Answers
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Michigan
I love Samsungs TV's. They are the best TV's ever. I have a 40 inch Samsung Smart TV in my room and I love it. I love how I can go on Netflix on it and YouTube and I also can Bluetooth a fireplace to the TV screen and it makes the sounds of an actual fireplace.
LJanelle G.
LJanelle G.
Clifton, NJ
I love Samsung galaxy. I did a mistake by switching to an iPhone, and I saw myself been in apple store constantly, that when I realize, iPhone are not as good as people make them seen. I switched back to galaxy and I love it! #galaxys7edge
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert
I think that this is a really good brand to buy electrodomestics. My TV is of this brand and it works perfectly, I've a lot of years with it and I don't have problems never. I recommend this brand for everyone who want good products.
Sep K.
Sep K.
Techie Expert
I'm a big fan of this brand. Their products are really high quality and work perfectly for long time. I've been busy Samsung electronic products for many years and I really like them. I highly recommend this brand products.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Samsung phones are high quality, work quickly, and rarely have issues with exception of the current Note phone. I have a previous Note model and it works well. I will continue to stick with Samsung.
Melinda S.
Melinda S.
Little Falls, NY
From TV's to smart phones Samsung out beats them all! I refuse to own any other electronics! Even my oldest daughter who swore by her iPhone has switched to a Samsung and couldn't be more happier!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Wayne, WV
I have to say i love my Samsung Galaxy so I love samsung (: also there products that come with the galaxy have always been amazing and I have to give credit to them for that thank you samsung !
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love Samsung Tvs and washers but specially TVs . My husband and I had one and it's been 3years since he bought it and it's like new . We never had a problem with it and it's amazing.
Susan S.
Susan S.
Orfordville, WI
All things SAMSUNG are top quality. My phones, tablet, speaker & chargers perform like a dream. Just as important is the quality of their customer service!
jessica l.
jessica l.
Techie Expert
I love samsung. I'm a galaxy girl and have a galaxy s5 and like it so much more than my old iphone. One of the only brands I trust for electronics.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
chaima h.
chaima h.
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
dorii d.
dorii d.
schererville, indiana
quisiera saber el precio del Samsung 7
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Techie Expert
Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my s8 and have always been a galaxy girl from the s III to the s8. This and the s6 were the best phones! Beautiful pics and jyst all around amazing phone! Samsung