BY SAMSUNG #14 in Electronics Stores

• Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my ...2 Answers
  • IPhone or Samsung ?? Iphone Apple Samsung5 Answers
Tikara L.
Techie Expert Level 1
I’ve always had issues with Samsung phones and tablets. Every galaxy I owned always ran out of space, I would delete everything, even precious pictures for the phone to still tell me there was not enough space. All of my apps crashed on the phone and tablet multiple times. Long loading times and signal lost. So slow and frustrating. Poor camera quality which I had to use everyday for school. I have never had the best of luck with Samsung products.
Sandra Z.
Dulles, VA
Samsung is a brand I definitely trust. My blue-ray/dvd player, my televisions are all Samsung and worked great, without any issues. The television and blue-ray player has done exceptionally well in a country with highly variable electricity currents were many other electronics have just gone bust. I think many of my friends were convinced to consider switching to Samsung products when they saw the incredible durability and quality.
selina p.
Techie Expert Level 1
i do not like samsung. i don’t like that apple tries to copy samsung at times. i think samsung doesn’t have a good style and is too complicated. i love how apple is creative but not complicated. i can give a thousand tutorials for apple but not for samsung. i just don’t understand it.
Amanda H.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love Samsung products! Every phone Ive picked out for myself was a Samsung and they hold up so well compared to crappy Apple products. I can drop my J7 and know that my screen is intact but if I were to have an iphone of any kind, I would be dealing with a demolished phone at that point. It was because of the quality of their phones that I felt inclined to try other products. My boyfriend and I have 2 washer and dryer hookups in my house so we purchased our first Samsung washer and dryer a few months ago. We were so impressed with it that we bought a front loader Samsung set for our other other laundry room. Im not sure how the new dryer works yet since it will be delivered in a few days, but the washer is amazing. I feel like it is way more energy-efficient too!
Stephanie A.
Waynesville, NC
I love the Samsung brand. I have always gone to Samsung first when choosing a new phone. I also have a nice smart tv as well thats amazing. Picture is clear and crisp. I've never had any real issues with any of the Samsung products I've owned.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Techie Expert Level 3
I love Samsung products! I have a Samsung fridge and it's the best thing ever. So easy to use and holds a lot of food. I love the double doors because it makes it easy to look for things inside. I am a repeat buyer of Samsung products and recommend this brand to anyone who hasn't heard of it.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung 📲 is a great product I am so #brandloyal to them #TeamAndroid I just upgraded my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32GB White and bought a #Samsung8 #Samsung8Plus #Samsung8+ It is a huge #technogical difference between the two. I LOVE my #Samsung8 plus. It has the new eye recognition feature. #iphone can't beat that.
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
I live by Samsung for my phones. I've had the galaxy s 3, 5,6,7 and now 8 which I love so much more than all of them combined! And also jyst got the tab e which is also great! The only thing is the phone screens break so easily on the s8 I barely dropped it and took a huge chunk of glass out of my screen. But I love the s8 so much!
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
I think that this is a really good brand to buy electrodomestics. My TV is of this brand and it works perfectly, I've a lot of years with it and I don't have problems never. I recommend this brand for everyone who want good products.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
I adore Samsung Products, none have ever failed me. I currently have a Samsung Luna Phone through Straight Talk and it is amazing. The phone itself has so many features and works great. I feel like Samsung is a brand that I can really trust to work and is affordable. 5 stars all the way!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung vs Apple I'm a droid girl.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Techie Expert Level 2
Have you ever had a Samsung Phone?
dorii d.
schererville, indiana
quisiera saber el precio del Samsung 7
Alyson M.
LEVITTOWN, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Samsung Galaxy S8 vs iPhone 7 Thoughts? I am in LOVE with my s8 and have always been a galaxy girl from the s III to the s8. This and the s6 were the best phones! Beautiful pics and jyst all around amazing phone! Samsung