BY SAMSONITE

Samsonite Ultima Premier Women's Laptop Brief Home - Luggage Bags & Accessories - Business & Laptop Bags see more...

BROOKE A.
Mckinney, TX
I have been searching for just the right bag. I have bought many that have failed for one reason or another. This is the best most efficient bag I have ever bought. I am no longer searching for that perfect bag. I take it to the office, to court, to meetings and for travel!
Christine P.
Beautiful design. Great and protective. Doesn't fit too much else after a standard laptop but it's super sleek and really really beautiful. Worth the price for the protection for the laptop. Love it. Really.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I use this to carry my tablet and other work items around since I work a lot out in the field with clients. It's held up really well considering I am hard on things. Recommended.
Klaurini ch V.
I would rock this bag not only as a laptop brief but as a purse! Look so big. I love big bags and this is really inexpensive super happy..
Fabiola B.
Bella esta cartera muy bonita y en negro neutral que sirve con cualquier vestimenta para salir de compras o para una salida romantica
Robin W.
Top quality,it is the perfect size,sturdy and has room for my accessories not expensive .very durable easy to travel with.i love it.
Tori S.
Point, TX
This is perfect for carrying my iPad and all my accessories for work. Love the color and PLENTY of storage.
Samantha H.
Oxnard, CA
I would rock this bag not only as a laptop brief but as a purse! Look so big. I love big bags!
Daniela B.
I love that purse it has a lot of room and is a nice color and really inexpensive super happy..
Talin N.
I love this laptop brief, i bought it 6 months ago and I've been using it since, and i have not replaced it bc it is just the perfect laptop bag
Yasi E.
Ladies, do ya'll use this bag typically when ya'll are traveling or is it good for everyday?
Sophia R.
Ann Arbor, MI
Where can I buy this I have been looking everywhere?