Samsonite Triple Gusset Spinner Mobile Office uploaded by geraldine g.

BY SAMSONITE

Samsonite Triple Gusset Spinner Mobile Office Home - Luggage Bags & Accessories - Business & Laptop Bags see more...

• I'm looking for new bag tht last long. Whts the quality o...3 Answers
  • Is the bag available in red?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can get one and the cost of it?3 Answers
Melissa H.
I always go back and forth between this and my Samsonite ladies' underseater bag. Both are great as a "personal item" on an airline. I still obviously bring a carryon suitcase as well, but this is perfect for stashing your purse, an extra layer, your electronics, and important travel accessories.
Dalther R.
Amo esta maleta! Es una gran marca, un producto súper espectacular, cómoda para viajar y llevar mis cosas, inclusive la puedo utilizar para llevar mis maquillajes, ya que soy Maquillista profesional. Está hecha de un material muy resistente al agua, sol, polvo, calor.. Es muy versátil! A simple viste se puede notar su gran calidad. Me encanta, existen muchas versiones en esta marca. Así que la recomiendo a toda la comunidad de Influenster! Bellísima!
Jonalyn G.
San Antonio, TX
I own 2 Samsonite luggages but not this specific product "triple gusset spinner mobile". In general, they have the best quality of product out in the market. really sturdy.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Excelente maleta para cuando viajas mucho ,para la gene empresaria es facil de cargar por que tiene sus llantitas,es muy buena y tiene mucho espacio ,es de excelente calidad y es de muy precio ,excelente compra
lisdeys b.
Westminster, CO
I travel several times a year to various places, both national and international. I have just opened my YouTube channel where I am documenting my trips, my channel is called Chevere con lis, on every trip, my luggage, goes through many places processes, mistreatment among other things, and samsonite offers the best quality, To offer us the best product, which are very strong suitcases that support my travel, and the mistreatment that the airlines give to our luggage, are not economic, but its price is worth its quality.
ruel g.
Grand Island, NE
wow a great travelling bag and pricey but good .......................I still obviously bring a carryon suitcase as well, but this is perfect
for stashing your purse, an extra layer, your electronics, and important
travel accessories.
Ohii I.
Very good brand! Well made. Classic. Chic. Classy. Very user friendly. Long lasting. The quality of this brand is outstanding. Easy to maneuver. Handle easy to control. Zippers are smooth, wheels are smooth and sturdy
Amanda O.
Provo, UT

I love LOVE THIS! Light weight and just beautiful! The zipper lock is so easy to reset and customize. It is very large and has compartments to make packing very organized. Definitely recommend this product!
Maritza M.
Marble Falls, TX
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a super nice luggar case for anywhere your traveling, it holds so much stuff and is easy to use and tranpsort
Lauren P.
Chesterfield , MO
Wonder if this product is good quality and where to get it? I've always liked roller small bags but don't know if this is efficent enough?
Mina H.
Does anyone know where I can get one and the cost of it?
zeenah k.
Suisun City, CA
I'm looking for new bag tht last long. Whts the quality of this.
😘Rashmi A.
Is the bag available in red?
Nicole M.
Does it fit ok in the overhead on a plane?