Samsonite NeoPulse Spinner

by Samsonite

NeoPulse Carry-On Spinner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsonite NeoPulse Spinner!
Very durable when traveling and can take a lot of hits and bangs when traveling but of course I Like the decorative cases.
Plainfield, IN
Ligera y resistente. Con capacidad adecuada y de fácil transportación. Ideal para viajes en avion
Statesville, NC
Review for: Black, Extra Large
I got 5hia for my oldest son when he left to go to college he had some bigger bulkier cases that didn't role but I wanted him to have one that was convinent and easy to use for when he came home on the weekends or holidays it lasted whole time he was in school worth buying
Staten Island, NY
Solid suitcase, takes a beating and stays intact. Got a red color and easy to spot. Indestructible!
Fort Worth, TX
Very expensive but a must have. This [email protected] traveling for work so much easier. I expected it to be heavier.
North Miami, FL
Great travel bag .. love the wheels on it .. comes in bunch of other colors . Also keep your stuff safe
Wesley Chapel, FL
Nice inexpensive bag that travels well the hard exterior is nice an durable. And the spinner wheels make it easier to roll
Pepitapromenade, Berlin
Review for: Blue, Carry-on
Such a high quality brand. Ever since I travelled, samsonite became my favorite brand as it is super reliable and you are worry free. My samsonite luggages already reached USA, Australia, Singapore, Israel and of course Europe.
London Ontario
Great to travel it comes in different colours. It has more space and pocket inside insert your things and clothes. It’s very affordable price to buy
Fort mcmurray
Review for: Blue, Carry-on
Hard case, sturdy and reliable. It's a pretty strong design as long as you don't throw it across the conveyor belt. So far so good and I continue to use Samsonite.

Looking for your answer?