BY SAMSONITE

Samsonite Leather Slim Portfolio Laptop Briefcase Home - Luggage Bags & Accessories - Business & Laptop Bags see more...

Bre-Ana B.
Missoula, MT
My husband uses this bag we purchased it at Staples and it held up pretty good for a couple of months but then we noticed it started peeling and looking kinda shabby. My husband uses it like everyday and so we are always on the look out for a durable bag for him. If you don't use it every day it might last you awhile longer but he uses his all the time and we normally have to replace them every 5-6 months... Which can add up. I don't think we will get this one this next time. I think we are going to try something new to see if it will last longer. If not, then we will go back to buying this one every 5-6 months... :/
Gita G.
I recently purchased this as a college graduation gift. He really liked it, it is perfect for interviews and a first briefcase...it is very slim and looks great for women too.
candace  w.
Clarksville, TN
My brother has one of these and he has had it a while snd it still holding up and looks good for as long as he had had it
samantha m.
Myerstown, PA
I have this breifcase for my work laptop. Its not that bad. Nothing really special about it, but it does the job well.
Brandy A.
Palestine, TX
Comes in handy for when you travel places! and its also very stylish and it have a very big professional look to it
Ashley A.
Aloha, OR
I love this. Its sleek and perfect fit for my laptop. The shoulder strap fits comfortable as i carry it. Gender neutral
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
I used this all the time during my first internship which is at a law office and it worked great for carrying my laptop and other things.
May A.
Samsonite has always been A good quality bag for travelling , work . It's pretty expensive but sadly you can't have everything !