Luggage & BagsSamsonite
Insignis Expandable Spinner

Samsonite Insignis Expandable Spinner

by Samsonite

Insignis means remarkable, which is what this spacious, expandable spinner delivers with upgraded features. Keep a change of clothes easily accessible for arrival in the deep Quick Change™ compartment. Protect hanging garments from wrinkling with the removable suiter. And enjoy an ultra-responsive ride with Samsonite’s premium dual spinner wheels.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsonite Insignis Expandable Spinner!
El Paso, TX
Spacious, easy to handle, not super heavy and super smooth. The price is reasonable
Maplewood, MO
I can fill this bag to the brim! I have never had an issue with space even when planning vacations for weeks. This bag expands to include everything I need and is so easy to pack and move.
Brick, NJ
Huge space, great material, resistant (so many trips) and the wheel are holding tight even with all the weight I usually carry! I wish I had brought it in another color, would be easier to find, I should have brought at least 2!!
Nashville, TN
Review for: Black, Large
I liked this suitcase a lot. I like that it has the expandable zipper in case you want to pack more into it. I also loved that the wheels work all directions. It makes it a lot easier to walk around with and is way less heavy when you can roll it standing up!
Flushing, NY
Review for: Black, Large
This is definitely a must-have suitcase if you travel often for long periods of time. The wheels make it super easy to navigate through the airport and to and from your transportation. Packing is also organized and effortless.
Super Koffer, passt viel rein und man kann super gut packen. Er rollt mit seinen 4 Rollen Super . Nachteil ist absolut das Gewicht des Koffers. Er sollte leichter sein Kosten Faktor ist nicht billig, aber durch die Stabilität absolut gerechtfertigt.
madrid
Fue un regalo totalmente acertado. De color oscuro, peso muy ligero, desliza fenomenal. Los compartimentos tienen buen tamaño. Las cremalleras funcionan correctamente.
Review for: Black, Large
Great quality and design. Makes travelling so much easier. I’ve had one for 10 years.

Looking for your answer?