Samsonite Freeform Spinner

by Samsonite

Extremely lightweight and durable, Freeform has been created to bring the strength and maneuverability our customers have come to expect, combined with a truly unique design. With a more streamlined panel, an increased packing capacity, and thoughtfully integrated components. Our newest lightweight offers a very spacious and effortless ride.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Samsonite Freeform Spinner!
Long Is City, NY
Samsonite Freeform Spinner uploaded by Ana S.
Samsonite Freeform Spinner uploaded by Ana S.
Review for: Black, Carry-on
Love my carryon, have had it for over 3 years and have travelled all over the world with it. It's lightweight, and enough space for all my things when I travel. Highly recommend, it's a durable long lasting suitcase! Although pricey Samsonite Freeform Spinner is worth the investment!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Black, Carry-on
My go-to carry on! I’ve taken this bag soo many places! And when I get tired I sit on it while I’m waiting to board! Great bag and love the hard shell with 4 wheels!!
Charlotte, NC
I love the way this moves! I’m always a late traveler to be honest and it helps me move quickly through the airport with ease!
Hawthorne, CA
I love this you can fit so much and so easy to roll around other than pull around an airport fits so much
Lonsdale
Review for: Pink, Carry-on
Samsonite is my go to brand for travel luggage, you get what you pay for and I learned that the hard way. I have two pieces now and quality is by far the best!
Quincy, MA
Review for: Turquoise, 2 Piece set
Airline can be strict with baggage measure and weight when you're traveling. I purchase this a few years back and it held up pretty good with over 10+ trip. The bag interior is very spacious and can hold a lot of items, wheels roll smoothly, and handle is very comfortable. Because of the hard plastic cover cleaning was easy and doesn't take much time. Additionally, its expandable and the locking mechanism is wonderful, especially when you have important items inside.
Metairie, LA
Review for: Pink, Carry-on
This is the perfect carryon you can move it very easy and it fits over head I would definitely recommend this
Conroe, TX
So this bag SHOULD get a 5 star rating... it's pretty cool. It rolls well, the space is great, and the under the bag zipper space is even better.
Bronx, NY
I have this carry on in Black and I absolutely love it. It’s a great bag that fits everything you need. Has a separation for shoes and/or undergarments. Easy to push/pull because of the spinner wheels. I highly recommend it.
I love this suitcase. It has so much room and so easy to travel with. I recommend this to frequent travelers

Looking for your answer?