BY SAMSONITE

Put all your electronics in one bag with this leverage large expandable laptop case. It has space for every essential with a perfectfit system that secures a range of laptop sizes up to 17 and fron. see more...

Lisa G.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I have this bag and it is great, it's a little pricey but we'll worth it. It is well made canvas water resistant material, the inside is very spacious it has dividers to help you organize your things. Great bad for work.
Ally M.
Lake Mary, FL
I can fit my macbook, and ipad in this perfect and take it with me wherever i go. not very fashionable but i could drop this bag down a few stairs and my belongings be safe, which makes me a very happy girl!
Tiffany F.
My hubby loves using this for work. He has to have his laptop with him when he goes to work. Makes it easy to carry everything around.
Fathima B.
Glenview , IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Awesome bag.. My hubby uses this for his office..lot of pockets and space..but a bit heavy... But tough material and good quality
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Not very fashionable in my opinion... I know it's not always about looks, but in my opinion I would rather spend the money on a side bag that not only holds and fits everything I need, but it also looks good too!
Christina R.
Powder Spgs, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Will this hold a 15" macbook pro?