BY SAMSONITE

Constructed of rugged ballistic nylon, this bag is designed to be durable. Carry with comfort on your shoulder using the adjustable, removable padded shoulder strap or by the wrapped bale handles. The SmartSleeve slides over the upright handles on your luggage for easy mobility. Your iPad or tablet is protected in a padded compartment from bumps that come your way during travel, and there's room to store accessories and cords. Stay organized on the road with the front organizer pocket that holds pens/pencils, business cards, calculator, cell phone, airline ticket and other smaller items. Accommodates up to 10.1" tablet. Dimensions: 11.5" L x 9.5" W x 2" H Weight: 1 lb. see more...

• Are the straps tough enough for everyday wear?1 Answers
Candis C.
Walker, LA
I've only had this a couple of weeks so can't comment on its longevity - however, it is Samsonite and I have other products from their range that I've been using for 5-10 years. I use this for an Acer Aspire 11.6" netbook which just fits in the main part of the bag, and the outside pockets are big enough to hold the power supply, mouse, a small USB drive, and travel documents.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
Nice and sturdy laptop bag, used it in law school had lots of books and my laptop never got damaged. Wished they had some cuter styles though.
Amparo S.
Church Hill, MD
This is a good quality brand. You can find it everywhere. It is nice looking and I would recommend . It comes in many sizes and colors
Amanda P.
I use this all the time to pack up my laptop and files to take to court. Its easy to carry and provides protection for my computer.
Leena L.
I like this Samsonite bag. It's very sturdy. the straps that are connected to the bag are just the right size and are durable.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
This travel case is perfect for if you tend to travel a lot and carry a lot of stuff.lol. I don't use this for my laptop
laisa p.
Enid, OK
Super classy and elegant. I would definitely recommend this. It is made of super smooth leather for extra comfort!
Hannah F.
Tons of space. Easy to fit my laptop and all of its accessories in there as well as anything else. Super light too
Nessa L.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Are the straps tough enough for everyday wear?