Add a Photo

By SAMSONITE
Luggage from Samsonite is all business. This checkpoint-friendly business case makes an impression, combining exquisite detailing with practical functionality. separate laptop only compartment makes it easy when passing through airport security front pocket organization padded, removable adjustable shoulder strap strap slides over upright handles for easy mobility top carry handles fits 15.6" laptop Genuine leather. Measures 16.3x4.5x12". Imported.
Photo (1)
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL

Short of anything my Samsonite briefcase is my life! It goes everywhere I go and it has been the best piece of office I could have ever invested in. It carries a MAC notebook, two tablets and many presentation folders at once. I still have more room to put more things in! I love how the case is so sturdy and it not once has ripped, worn, or gave any looks of aging. Great buy!
Nieves O.
Nieves O.

Excellent case for the working professional
or student. Perfect for transporting your laptop and enough space to bring notes, files and supplies. Practical for traveling. Affordable and well-made. Highly recommended it.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR

I received a Samsonite luggage set on my graduation in 1990. I honestly don't know what happened to it. I don't know if I lost in our basement or did it get stolen. It was a quality set. My only complaint is that it started to rust up in the hinge area, but I'm sure their technology is different now.
Maren E.
Maren E.
Sioux Falls, SD

My fiance uses this bag for his work computer. It is very convenient to bring his laptop back and forth from the office. Lots of storage pockets on the interior of this as well. Light weight, but durable. I would recommend this product!
Shane C.
Shane C.
Owings, MD

This is a good product it's very good and very durable and it's very lightweight so it's nice and it's a good travel sizeThis is a good product it's very good and very durable and it's very lightweight so it's nice and it's a good travel size
ashley s.
ashley s.
SPRING, TX

I purchased this brief case for my husband last christmas, and he uses it for his laptop to take to school. It's so beautiful and sturdy.
Valdilene R.
Valdilene R.

meu esposo tem uma ele adora ela,pois possue um otimo acabamento desainer incrivel,mas um tanto meio caro
Valderlan S.
Valderlan S.

Uma bolsa só pro trabalho. Pra quem é organizado e não gosta de sair da rotina um ótimo forma de manter os documentos sempre mais acessível.
Mikaelly C.
Mikaelly C.

Compre uma para meu pai ele adorou esamos muito felizes, realmente vocês lacraram, vocês estao com tudo amooo
cynthia s.
cynthia s.

Where I can find one??
Sara C.
Sara C.
Bradford
Is it big enough for your books and computer
Noelia v.
Noelia v.

Es realmente bueno este bolso?
Diana G.
Diana G.
Miami, FL: Florida

Last Long enough without damage?
Elizama M.