BY SAMSON

Record your music right onto a computer with this Samson Meteor Mic USB microphone. The fold-back legs adjust so it's at the right angle for sitting or standing, and it has a mic adapter for boom mounting. This Samson Meteor Mic USB microphone has 44.1/48 kHz audio resolution, and it comes with a USB cable and carry bag. see more...

Benny E.
Round Rock, TX
This little beauty is not your average microphone! It is portable and excellent for the active YouTube channel host or your traveling podcasting reporter. It's affordable and gives you a quality sound worth the buy!! I'd define recommend this little guy for anyone who is starting out their YouTube/ podcast. 🙋🏻
Abderezzak M.
Settat

Hello I am Abderezzak moustaoui from morocco ilove this produt I love all the products of this company if you allow me toreview this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciationmy name is tech jack  and I have a page on Facebook with a largenumber of followers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can helpyou promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help
  The City : Settat