BY SAMSARA

EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ Designer: Guerlain Brand: SAMSARA Gender: WOMEN Fragrance Notes: amber, sandalwood and jasmine, blended with other oriental florals and vanilla. Year Introduced: 1989 Recommend Use: evening Type: EDT SPRAY Size: 1.7 oz see more...

Alonna N.
This is a very unique scent for every woman! I first noticed this on a friend. It is her "signature" scent and I fell in love with it! This is a great perfume for a romantic evening or professional gathering. Very elegant.
Lani F.
Twentynine Palms, CA
This is a beautiful elegant sexy scent. This is my sisters signature scent and the first time I had heard of it was thru her...
Kessia G.
Canton, MA
Like it. But not very duractiom. I do know. I prefer perfum with long duraction. And very marcant.
Sophie O.
Chaddesden, Derby
This perfume is one I always buy for my mum as a gift. It has always been her go to perfume, and because of that I love it too. It is such a strong and lasting scent but really lovely at the same time. Would definitely recommend, a little expensive, but worth the price.
k. j.
England
You guys have to try this. This scent is really unique and I love it. This was my first time wearing it and I got loads of compliments. It's not too strong it's just the right amount. I would definitely recommend others to buy this
Aaa H.
Israel
You won't be disappointed if you tried this , his smell is amazing , you need to try it , , , I love it so much
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This perfume looks really good does it smell nice?
Kessia G.
Canton, MA
Its is very nice? What time duractiom?
Jane S.
Bauru São Paulo
Esse perfume é divino, sou apaixonada por ele. Alguém mais tem tido dificuldade em encontrar lo aqui no Brasil?