BeautyFragranceSamsara
By Guerlain Eau De Parfum Spray 1 7 Oz

Samsara By Guerlain Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz

by Samsara

Is the perfume have a strong or a smooth sent
Does anyone know if this smell is more so fluorescent, fruity, or sultry?
Start your review of Samsara By Guerlain Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz!
How would you rate this product?
Suzanne C.
Santee, CA
It's been around for a while but the silky smooth fresh and unmistakable scent is timeless. It's light but long lasting. I buy it at Macy's. It's pricey but yummy! Highly recommend.
Felicia T.
Lebanon, MO
Smells sooooooo good! Kinda pricey but it is definitely worth it! Will always repurchase this perfume!
Jessica M.
San Francisco, CA
Great scent, love it. Something i use on a daily basis, got it for my birthday.
Great scent, love it. Something i use on a daily basis, got it for my birthday.
member-ae0396bd1
Muitooo bomm ameeeeei ele é muito bom serio mesmo amei voces tem que utilizar
Muitooo bomm ameeeeei ele é muito bom serio mesmo amei voces tem que utilizar
EhriqaLofton P.
Rialto, CA
I used to wear this Eau de Parfum spray in the past. I stopped buying it because I had some problems during my change of life, however, I will be purchasing again soon. I used to buy it at Macy's department store. It was a bit pricey but I bought it anyway because it smelled so good and lasted all day long. I would definitely recommend it to others.
cheryl Z.
Sugar Hill, GA
Love this scent. It’s light and lasts a long time. Bottle is a great shape. I will purchase this perfume again.
Maclissia T.
10 more stars I actually jumped the line of perfume just to come Rave about samsara my everyday fragrance I always get compliments and asked what are you wearing its smells spicy to me flowery sexy it screams expensive but it's not. I really have to get around to shalimar and mon by Guerlain on my to do list a thousand stars I can't say enough about samsara
Christopher C.
Winter Garden, FL
This is a beautiful oriental scent that is reminiscent of the incense that was burned in the Buddhist Temples I visited in Thailand. It is a pretty warm and heavy fragrance that I save for special evening events. I don't find this as a fragrance that can be worn all day long (at least in my opinion).

Its very incensy and woodsy. The sandalwood is the stand out star of this one.

Its very incensy and woodsy. The sandalwood is the stand out star of this one.
Savannah P.
Guerlain Samsara is one of my favorite fragrances. It is a beautiful woodsy vanilla. I don't get much spice, but I do get woods mixed with vanilla. It isn't sickly sweet or cloying, but it's not dry or sharp either. I would describe Samsara as captivating, addicting, sexy, and delicious- almost bordering on gourmand. The longevity is very good, as I get a full day of wear from one application of this fragrance. The sillage is medium to heavy. It is definitely not a skin scent! Samsara is perfect for evening wear in the fall and winter, but it's so good that I wear it year-round. I highly recommend this fragrance if you like woodsy vanilla fragrances that stand out from the crowd.
sofi F.
Torreon
2,092 reviews
Samsara By Guerlain Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz uploaded by sofi F.
Samsara By Guerlain Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz uploaded by sofi F.
Year Introduced: 1989, Fragrance Notes: Amber sandalwood and jasmine blended with other oriental florals and vanilla, Recommended Use: Evening, Samsara By Guerlain Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz #Samsara #Parfum #FavoriteFragance #Influenster #VoxBox