BY SAM'S COLA

Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Foodie Expert
I like the Great Value Cream Soda. It's cheap, and tastes good to me. I'd repurchase it.
Benny B.
Benny B.
Newark, OH
Not the best cream soda. Honestly it is a bit flat. I don't like to drink too much soda (it's called soda ,not pop. LOL)

And I have always liked cream flavors the best. Perhaps because it reminds me of my time as a child in Trinidad and Tobago. However no matter how hard I look or where I shop and what brand I still can't find the one that mimics it's taste.
Alissa B.
Alissa B.
Camano Island, WA
Cream soda is disgusting. I don't like it at all and I would not recommend to anyone ever in my life.
julie n.
julie n.
Oak Harbor, WA
Foodie Expert
It was ok there was not a lot of flavor to it, but for the price you can't beat it sometimes. I would rather grab another brand if it was not for the price!
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
I love Sams cola brand and cream soda but there was just something off about their cream soda. It wasn't a bad experience but wasn't that great either. Probably wouldn't purchase again.