by Sam's Club
Ask a Question
Lynthia S.
Lynthia S.
Macon, GA

Have you had their hot dogs or pizza???
Heather W.
Heather W.
June 29, 2016, 12:58 a.m.
I personally love both the slice of pizza is larg enough to split with my daughter. So you get more than your money worth.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
June 28, 2016, 12:35 a.m.
I've had both their hot dogs & their pizza, & both are awesome & reasonably priced! The hot dogs are all beef & not skimpy on the toppings & the slices of pizza are so big it could actually count as 2 slices. I have 4 kids (2 teenagers, 1 preteen & 1 infant) and when we go shopping I order at least 2 slices & then cut them in half for all of us to snack on as we're walking around. Plus Saturday mornings they hand out free samples, so I've found that if we go shopping then, between the pizza & samples, we can practically walk out of there with a full belly with all that they give out while you're shopping.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Feb. 20, 2015, 6:29 p.m.
Pizza is great, and hot dogs are Nathan's!!! ️Sooo good. You could split them they are so big.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Jan. 30, 2015, 8:21 p.m.
OMG!! I love their pizza!! My 5 year daughter loves hotdogs!! So when we go shopping and after checking out I normally get a pizza combo and she will get a hotdog combo…she says they are the best!! :0)
Dana M.
Dana M.
Jan. 26, 2015, 2:46 p.m.
I have had their pizza after shopping and its really good...we've ordered it 4 or 5 times and the slices are always fresh and hot. I have never tried the hot dogs personally, but my 9 yr old son is a huge fan. If this answer was helpful, plz don't forget to click the heart. Thanks!
member-7c0faa048
member-7c0faa048
Jan. 15, 2015, 8:55 a.m.
Thier hot dogs are amazing. Its a great way to end the long hungerying shopping trip.
Abby P.
Abby P.
Jan. 15, 2015, 8:41 a.m.
Their hot dogs are so good!
Brooke H.
Yea it was good
Yasmine S.
Yasmine S.
Jan. 1, 2015, 12:51 p.m.
I've had their pizza, it was good
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Dec. 31, 2014, 10:12 a.m.
I've had both, they are good.
Jasmine O.
Dec. 27, 2014, 12:59 p.m.
We typically get a pizza to go for the family. Pretty decent, slightly greasy though.
Jasmine O.
Dec. 27, 2014, 12:59 p.m.

Join Now