Sams Club Shop-Vac Reusable Disc Filters - Wet/Dry Vacuums

by Sam's Club

These reusable disc filters come in a package of three for pick-up of larger debris and dry material. Save money and time by simply washing and reusing, again and again. Each carton contains 10 packages of 3 filters each. (Does not include mounting ring)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sams Club Shop-Vac Reusable Disc Filters - Wet/Dry Vacuums!
Rayne , LA
These wet and dry bags from the store brand work just as well as any other high dollar product!
Fort Smith, AR
These filters are really good and I would recommend getting these anywhere honestly and
Houston , TX
I like this product and I would recommend it for everyone to purchase. It’s affordable.
Los Mochis
Love it, for the price is perfect and they last long time!! I have boughtem and lasted six months so I recommend them. They are effective and affordable!! If you go to Sam’s club for grocery shop is worth the shot!!
La Paz
They last more than other brands, coffee is part of my everyday, this helps me to save some money. Pretty effective, the price is reasonable for the product, the material is strong enough and do not break as easy
Cozumel
Este producto es mi útil y fácil de usar, de igual manera que lo lavas y lo reutilizas, y a un buen precio, recomendado
Salen muy buenos A y aun super presio la verdad lo recomiendo demasiado y ten Walmart hay productos super buenos
Matamoros
Sale muy bueno tienen un buen precio las verdad super recomiendo todo lo de sams club la verdad 💯 .......