Sams Club Office Impressions

Sams Club Office Impressions" Gel Ink Roller Ball Pen - Blue

BY SAM'S CLUB #38 in Pens

Quick-drying, water-resistant gel ink lays down smooth, skip-free lines. Contoured grip improves writing comfort. Transparent barrel is as attractive as it is practical. see more...

Sams Club Office Impressions
Sams Club Office Impressions" Gel Ink Roller Ball Pen - Blue
Michelle C.
Columbus, GA
I’m a huge fan of Sam’s Club and ship there often. I’ve purchased many items with the Sam’s Club label over the years and have been pretty satisfied; unfortunately, that was not the case with this pen. I felt it didn’t write smooth, it clumped, and leaked. I will say, I’m a bit of a pen geek and prefer specific ones, but grabbed these because I was in a hurry.
Camille D.
Opelika
One of my favorite pens. It glides on the paper nicely.  I also like how many you get for the price. Normally when you get a lot of a product, the value decreases, but that is not the case. I regularly buy these pens, as I cannot keep up with them for some reason.
Courtney L.
Greenfield
When I need office supplies I always check Sam’s club first. Not only can you get things in bulk but the price and quality is always great! These pens write amazingly well and you can use them for quite sometime unlike other pens that run out rather quickly.
Kályn E.
South Webster, OH
I commonly lose pens at work, so buying these at Sams is a great choice for saving money! Plus they write great and don’t smear leaving documents proper for handling. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Kyra R.
st.petersburg
I really love how it writes it is good because it doesn’t run out as much as normal pens but one down side is that the coloring but other than that it’s really great
Christine T.
Oklahoma City
I’m a pen fanatic, always buying more pens than I could ever need. This pen is great, writes smoothly and very inky. It is priced really well. The quantity is terrific as I have come to expect from all Sam’s Club branded items.
Giselle S.
Great pen. Easy to use and has a nice ball point. I especially love the blue color. Best pen i have used. Pro is that the pen is very light and great for essay's. No cons
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
Writes smoothly and fluidly without tearing the paper. The grip is comfortable for long writing sessions as a student. The ink seems to last a long time without drying out, and it dries quickly on the paper.
Emma L.
Caraway, AR
It's a really good pen. The ink color is nice and easy to see. Each package come with 2-4 pens. The pen colors come in blue, black and red. The pens are effective for writing down small notes. I had a hard time writing with the pen because sometimes the ink would dry out or would not come out
Kayla T.
Tallahassee
I really like writing with blue pens, so when I found this I was so happy! It writes smooth and lasts a long time. The color is very pigmented and you don’t have to press very hard to get it to come out. Very nice pen. Will repurchase