Sams Club F500 Home Gym with 210 lb. Weight Stack - Home Gym Equipment

by Sam's Club

Take a modular approach to self-styled fitness, and establish a motivating presence in your own home. Multitasking rises to a new level when you configure the Fusion 500 multi-station gym into a system that works for you. Just add the stations and accessories that will help you achieve your specific fitness goals. Then, work out on your own time, at your own pace, in your own home. With its revolutionary functional training arms, design-forward aesthetic and motivating presence, you've found a new partner in total physical fitness with the Fusion 500 home gym. Design your gym to adapt to your available floor space and address your training needs, preferences and goals. Station to station, the Body Solid Fusion 500 offers you a superior workout experience, with the function and flexibility to perform over 60 exercises, including: chest press, incline press, decline press, lat pull-down, leg extension, bicep curl, tricep extension, mid row, cable row, shrugs, shoulder press and many more. The Fusion 500's single-stack, multi-function approach to home gym design offers you an amazingly versatile workout. Isolate individual muscles or introduce functional training into your routine to establish and sustain improved coordination, balance and stability. Whether you configure your Fusion 500 single stack gym to include a multi-hip station, vertical knee raise/dip station, leg press, weight-assisted pull-up station, inner/outer thigh station or chin-up attachment (or any combination of stations and accessories), form and function converge to provide you with balanced, biomechanically efficient upper and lower body development.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sams Club F500 Home Gym with 210 lb. Weight Stack - Home Gym Equipment!
Tunis
HelloMy name is Ayme Guesmi from Tunisia, I am a good e-marketing on many web sites (Avileet Bangode, Charizel, Clipan ....), I can help you get good sales in return for sending me products, I have adopted many ways in marketing including In it: through e-mail, facebook, greeb and forums.In this context, I hope you will send me this product, and in return I will do a reviewWith regards Aymen Guesmi and thanksAddress : 7 rue Med Zaagh city martyres tunsCountry : TunisiaPostal code : 2027
E-mail : [email protected]