BY SAM'S CLUB

Air Head see more...

Léa S.
Les meilleurs bonbons de tout les temps! Mes goûts préférés sont les rouges et les bleus, je trouve que les mystères et autres ne sont pas terrible! Après chacun ses goûts! J’en rachète tres souvent je ne peux que les conseiller :b
Tashia 💙.
Thomson, GA
Great candy. Assortment of flavors that allow for an diverse taste . Would recommend to anyone
Tyveon R.
Love air heads I like how they have different flavors and colors to them they really did something different with this candy
val l.
bangor
I love this candy. When I need some Candy I NEED some candy. It's my favorite I would relaly want some. For freee
Nichole L.
Morgantown , WV
Airheads have always been a favorite candy! Small treat and sweet! Can’t beat the price either.
Kalynn W.
These airheads are very good! I used to get them in my lunchables when I was younger and I love them!
Erica G.
Olive Hill, KY
My favorite candy. You can buy a big box for a decent price at Sam's club. This has given us the opportunity to earn extra cash for the kids sports teams.
Niki M.
I love your heads in there the best food ever I keep them all day long and they have a very juicy taste to them also they are very cheap at Sam’s Club and I recommend if you’re delivering your head because there’s amazing
Brittany L.
Raceland, LA
Great bundle pack and perfect tp buy for the pantry for the whole family. Great flavors included. Great to buy and hand out to all the kids in the area or even for a birthday party!
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
My favorite candy, chewy and fruity. I love these and all of the flavors, the shiny packaging is super cute and I love you can buy packs with all flavors in them. I get these for my family and friends all the time.