BY SAM'S CLUB

Air Head see more...

Brianna S.
Walker, LA
I’m not the biggest candy person but I do love airheads. The pink lemonade flavor is the best! And you can buy a huge pack at sams !
Haley M.
One piece of candy I can't live without... such good flavor!😍 Also, ten times better when you can buy in bulk from Sams Club.
Jolie W.
Blackfoot
I absolutely love Airheads. They come with a ton of them so I can use them for school lunches or as gifts. The flavors are amazing!
Tyveon R.
Love air heads I like how they have different flavors and colors to them they really did something different with this candy
April M.
Winston Salem, NC
Best chewy candy on the market avail. Great taste and very bold. Mmm... Makes my mouth water just think about this candy ;)
val l.
bangor
I love this candy. When I need some Candy I NEED some candy. It's my favorite I would relaly want some. For freee
Natalie L.
Love this candy it taste good and haa a good price at sams club its a great store abd also a great candy❤❤❤❤
Samantha S.
If you love airheads- great! This is a huge supply! But if you’re not a fan you’ll basically drown in them.
Kalynn W.
These airheads are very good! I used to get them in my lunchables when I was younger and I love them!
Nichole L.
Morgantown , WV
Airheads have always been a favorite candy! Small treat and sweet! Can’t beat the price either.