BY SAM'S CLUB

Air Head see more...

Megan m.
Brandon, MS
We always buy these for our family gatherings. So many children come and want sweets. We got these from the sam’s club over here in Jackson. They are really affordable for as many as you get. Highly recommended !
Danielle B.
Fargo, ND
I am obsessed with candy! Especially air heads, they are amazing and by far one of my favorite candies! I love how chewy and flavorful they are!
Abigail M.
I love airheads! At sam’s you can get a huge box for a fairly good price. These make me so nostalgic and I have been addicted to these lately.
Jolie W.
Blackfoot
I absolutely love Airheads. They come with a ton of them so I can use them for school lunches or as gifts. The flavors are amazing!
Haley M.
One piece of candy I can't live without... such good flavor!😍 Also, ten times better when you can buy in bulk from Sams Club.
Natalie L.
Love this candy it taste good and haa a good price at sams club its a great store abd also a great candy❤❤❤❤
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx
Sweet Tooth Expert
One of my favorite candy airs! They’re like sweet and a big tangy must try at least once
Valentina A.
I love them, there aura the best candies I have ever eat, they are my favorites 💖
April M.
Winston Salem, NC
Best chewy candy on the market avail. Great taste and very bold. Mmm... Makes my mouth water just think about this candy ;)
Marie G.
Montreal, Quebec
Those chewy candy are so good. You can't only eat one, you have to at least take a second one. So many different flavors and they are cheap so you can treat you when you want. You can even mix 2 flavors together.