Air Head see more...

Megan W.
I love the air heads at Sams and I like when they include them in the kiosk to be able to try them. I try to get some every time I am at sams and they are affordable to buy. Obviously a must get for families!
Brittany L.
Raceland, LA
Great bundle pack and perfect tp buy for the pantry for the whole family. Great flavors included. Great to buy and hand out to all the kids in the area or even for a birthday party!
Niki M.
I love your heads in there the best food ever I keep them all day long and they have a very juicy taste to them also they are very cheap at Sam’s Club and I recommend if you’re delivering your head because there’s amazing
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
My favorite candy, chewy and fruity. I love these and all of the flavors, the shiny packaging is super cute and I love you can buy packs with all flavors in them. I get these for my family and friends all the time.
Megan m.
Brandon, MS
We always buy these for our family gatherings. So many children come and want sweets. We got these from the sam’s club over here in Jackson. They are really affordable for as many as you get. Highly recommended !
Erica G.
Olive Hill
My favorite candy. You can buy a big box for a decent price at Sam's club. This has given us the opportunity to earn extra cash for the kids sports teams.
Tonya B.
Cedar Grove
Love it. And sams sometimes gives free samples in their kiosks my kids eat Airheads all the time. My favorite is the orange but they are all good.
Danielle B.
Fargo, ND
I am obsessed with candy! Especially air heads, they are amazing and by far one of my favorite candies! I love how chewy and flavorful they are!
Abigail M.
I love airheads! At sam’s you can get a huge box for a fairly good price. These make me so nostalgic and I have been addicted to these lately.
Brianna S.
Walker, LA
I’m not the biggest candy person but I do love airheads. The pink lemonade flavor is the best! And you can buy a huge pack at sams !