Sams Club 20 Qt. Aluminum Pasta Cooker - 14.5

Sams Club 20 Qt. Aluminum Pasta Cooker - 14.5" x 13" x 15" - Stock Pots & Pressure Cookers

BY SAM'S CLUB #32 in Cookware Sets

There is no mess when using 20 quart aluminum pasta cooker! It comes in three pieces a set. It includes a strainer, pot, and lid. The perforated strainer allows quick cooking. The product is sturdy and long time use for it is made of aluminum, mirror finish, and riveted handles. It facilitates cooking pasta to the right texture and consistency. It is ideal for restaurants, a pasta cooker, and more. This is used for commercial grade. This pasta cooker is easy to clean and dishwasher-safe. see more...

Sams Club 20 Qt. Aluminum Pasta Cooker - 14.5
Buy on Sam's Club
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is the best of all the products or brands that I have ever used,I Wil continue to use and I will tell all my friends about this product. This product has a perfect as of doing what I need for it to do. I think all my friends will enjoy this and tell there friends to use as well. Thanks for making it.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
My husband is a professional chef and his pot is a must have ,I love how it's built for all big jobs he use it everyday at the restaurant so we have to go to sams and purchase and that's the only place that we can't buy it from.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR a long lasting pot
LILI L.
Houston , TX
This is out of Great material and it is also a great price as big as they are and long lasting material very worth purchasing