BY SAM'S CHOICE

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
It’s not bad I am trying to get used to the diet taste still. This soda taste the best out of diet soda. I prefer it ice cold because it tastes better. I love soda but I have to drink diet because I’m on a no sugar diet. I recommend this soda it’s leads expensive too than name brands.
Stacey B.
Ephrata, PA
This IS MY FAVORITE DIET COKE!!!!! I am here to tell you I have tried every and I mean every diet Coke brand out there and that means "store brand" too near me and I can't stand the taste of real diet Coke. Sam's diet Coke is the best tasting out there seriously!! Everytime I go to the store to try to buy some it's empty!! You have to go early to get some or you are out of luck, because people are starting to figure it out and at the price $4.95 that's why and that's a great price!!
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
This is ok. I don’t particularly care for the off taste but i guess that’s good bc it deters me from drinking so much and to start drinking other liquids. It’s ok. But it ain’t no Diet Coke.
Tiffanie M.
Westlake, LA
I personally don't think this tastes like coke at all ... It has a weird after taste that I just don't like !