BeveragesWaterSam's Choice
Purified Drinking Water, 10 fl oz, 12 pack

Sam's Choice Purified Drinking Water, 10 fl oz, 12 pack

by Sam's Choice

Sam's Choice Purified Drinking Water: With flavor-enhancing minerals Mini size

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sam's Choice Purified Drinking Water, 10 fl oz, 12 pack!
Brooke O.
Tifton, GA
Sam's Choice Purified Drinking Water, 10 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Brooke O.
Best water ever in my opinion! Love the fact that it’s affordable & easily obtainable. Doesn’t had a bad taste. Go get your water now!
October  K.
Sam's Choice Purified Drinking Water, 10 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by October  K.
I usually get the big pack of Sam's choice water. I love that each bottle has 20 fluid ounces instead of 16 fluid ounces like most other water bottles have. Plus it's cheaper than some of the brands that have only 16 fluid ounces in a bottle. I usually get mine at Walmart. I definitely recommend.
Tina H.
Chatsworth, GA
I don't drink alcoholic beverages, so if I am drinking something, it is cola beverages, tea, or water. I have to fill out this alcoholic beverage snap, or it will not let me finish this snap.
Whitney  W.
Birmingham, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
First time trying this water, I would say it has a great taste and very refreshing when cold. Very affordable!
sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
My husband and I prefer Sam's Choice Purified Drinking Water, 20 fl oz, 28 ct When you firmly grab the bottle to open the top, you don't have to worry about clutching the water bottle too tight and half the water shooting out the top of the bottle. The bottle is made a a good sturdy plastic and not that flimsy stuff. The water is great too! We purchase this water because it is a good price and because the bottle is good and study!
Jennifer D.
Monroe, GA
This is my favorite bottled water. Great price. Good clean taste. Also comes in a smaller size too.
Maricar A.
fortdavis
Sam's Choice Purified Drinking Water, 10 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Maricar A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Water is life. We need drink water everyday, everyday is okay 👌 I love these product cause it’s affordable. 😊 highly recommend it!
Annette M.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Sam's club is my jam! I can always find high quality products at a reasonable price. I'm a huge fan of the taste of this water. Whether people believe it or not, water does have a taste to it.
Tamara L.
This is the only water I buy. If anyone tells you that all water tastes the same has never had this water. It’s very refreshing and tastes amazing.
Stacy R.
This is what we buy the most at my house we like to always have bottle water on hand we buy a few packs at a time to last 2 weeks!!

Looking for your answer?