Sam's Choice : Juice Pomegranate Cranberry Beverage

by Sam's Choice

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sam's Choice : Juice Pomegranate Cranberry Beverage!
How would you rate this product?
10 months agoTampa, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I was hoping this would taste like pomegranate juice too but it just tasted like cranberry juice. It’s still good and good for the price, though.
4 years ago
Love this juice and the price. The quality is as good as ocean spray but a better cost for my family. I love all great value juices.
3 years agoLos Angeles, CA
This juice makes a great chaser for vodka. Nice and fruity, and a little tart but has great flavor. Also the price is reasonable.
4 years agoFennville, MI
Love this juice. Pomegranate juice is my weakness and I drink cranberry juice everyday so the two of the combined oh man.
4 years ago
I love cranberry juice. This is as good as any other brand. It tastes so good & there are other flavors available.
4 years agoElizabethvle, PA
This is the juice I usually get for mixed drinks. Add a little vodka and your in luck because it tastes delicious!