GroceryPantrySam's Choice
Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder

Sam's Choice Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder

by Sam's Choice

Sam's Choice Him Pink Salt Grinder

I need to know how to open salt grinder to refill it
How do I open to refill?
Start your review of Sam's Choice Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder!
Corina R.
Ruidoso
To get the top off, use a flat head screwdriver and pry up one edge under the very bottom part of the black grinding piece. Then turn to the opposite side and do the same. Pop off with your hand. Fill with your refill and pop the whole black grinder unit back on. I just did mine today, since I had bought the pink Himalayan salt refill.
Sara F.
Sam's Choice Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder uploaded by Sara F.
Best salt money can buy. Its probably the most bold and tastiest salt i have ever had. Its a must for cooking!
member-acae4
I loved everything about this salt grinder even the look was good. Then I bought the refill and can't figure out how to open the darn thing. I would have just bought another grinder with the salt.  where I live they are same price. Ugh!
Kendall S.
Orlando
Purchased at: Walmart
Very comfortable price I love this product and I have heard using it since pink Himalayan salt is well known for its great health benefits
Bri V.
Newaygo, MI
I love salt grinders. They don’t make a mess like salt shakers do. This salt is what is recommended when on the keto diet which is what I bought it for. It’s not really much different (to me anyway) than regular salt besides you get bigger salt pieces with this.
Caroline M.
This is my alternative for table salt it has so many benefits. First of all it has less sodium per serving than table salt. There is 80+ minerals and elements. This salt tastes exactly like table salt except it is scientifically proven to create electrolyte balance, increases hydration, regulates water on outside and inside of cells, balances PH , helps with acid reflux, prevents muscles from cramping up,helps with metabolism functioning, strengthens bones, helps lower blood pressure,helps the intestines out with absorbing nutrients,prevent goiters, helps improve circulation and remove toxins. I will never use table salt on my food . This brand is the way to go I love the grinder and it looks so pretty.
Sydney M.
Pottsville, PA
Sam's Choice Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder uploaded by Sydney M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the flavor you get from this salt grinder! I am a sucker for pink salt. The grinder is easy to use smoothly. Salt is pretty evenly grinded, though I do wish the was grind size choices. Overall the grinder is definitely worth the price, and I am definitely going to buy it again.
Yessica A.
Stafford, VA
Sam's Choice Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder uploaded by Yessica A.
Sabor más suave y natural para mi perfecto para ensaladas naturales y ensaladas hervidas o para cualquier comida hervida papas naturales y muchos más súper recomendado ✌️
LaDasia C.
BowlingGreen
Not sure how one could go wrong with salt, so this grinder does what it was intended to do. The grinder works well to…well, grind the salt; I haven’t had any issues.
Ricardo M.
Denver
Is it possible to add some grooves/ slashes to the plastic around the glass to be able to twist even when hands are slippery?