Sam's Choice Himalayan Pink Salt Grinder uploaded by Wendy S.

BY SAM'S CHOICE

Sam's Choice Him Pink Salt Grinder

• How do you get the lid off so  you can refill this grinde...1 Answers
Brie V.
Holton, MI
I love salt grinders. They don’t make a mess like salt shakers do. This salt is what is recommended when on the keto diet which is what I bought it for. It’s not really much different (to me anyway) than regular salt besides you get bigger salt pieces with this.
Caroline M.
This is my alternative for table salt it has so many benefits. First of all it has less sodium per serving than table salt. There is 80+ minerals and elements. This salt tastes exactly like table salt except it is scientifically proven to create electrolyte balance, increases hydration, regulates water on outside and inside of cells, balances PH , helps with acid reflux, prevents muscles from cramping up,helps with metabolism functioning, strengthens bones, helps lower blood pressure,helps the intestines out with absorbing nutrients,prevent goiters, helps improve circulation and remove toxins. I will never use table salt on my food . This brand is the way to go I love the grinder and it looks so pretty.
Nikol D.
Palmetto, FL
I use this a lot. Best buy for Pink Himalayan salt. Inexpensive and has a built in grinder. I use it for curing my meats.
Corina R.
Ruidoso
To get the top off, use a flat head screwdriver and pry up one edge under the very bottom part of the black grinding piece. Then turn to the opposite side and do the same. Pop off with your hand. Fill with your refill and pop the whole black grinder unit back on. I just did mine today, since I had bought the pink Himalayan salt refill.
Tamara F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Never knew there was a more healthier option for salt until this. I rarely use salt but use this to season my food while cooking. This tastes much better and my doctor noticed that my blood work was improved from this and other changes I made in my nutrition plan. . .because I don’t believe in diets.
How do you get the lid off so  you can refill this grinder??????  It does not twist off for me.