BY SAM'S CHOICE #24 in Lemonade

Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Love this lemonade! Doesn't taste like I am just drinking sugar. May not be the most aesthetically pleasing packaging, but it tastes good! Oh and did I mention it is like 50 cents? Do yourself a favor and pick this up the next time you are at Wal-Mart.
brittany m.
brittany m.
Hanover , IN
Foodie Expert
I am very picky when it comes to lemonade. But, this is by far one of the best. Not too sweet, and not too bitter. Just the perfect combo. And you can always mix it with sweet tea for another taste that is amazing.
Katy m.
Katy m.
Ashburn , GA
Foodie Expert
I use this beverage as a mixer and haven't really tried it on its own but everything I make with it usually turns out good so I give it a 10
Belvet P.
Belvet P.
I love this lemonade specially on a hot summer day it's not too sweet it's not too sour it's just right and perfect and refreshing
Ashleigh B.
Ashleigh B.
Fort Riley, KS
Hate it! I am not a fan of sparkling lemonaid. If I wanted soda I would grab a sprite..
Where can I find this lemonade or the manufacturer that makes it? Even if it is being produced under a different name.