Sam's Choice Frozen Thin Crust Cheese Pizza

by Sam's Choice

Buy Sam',s Choice Frozen Thin Crust Cheese Pizza at Walmart.com

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.44 x 12.00 x 12.00 Inches

Container Type: Box

Zesty tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella slices, whole milk mozzarella, white cheddar, provolone, parmesan, romano and asiago cheeses and a blend of spices and herbs; Thin Crust; More taste guaranteed; Net weight 19.1 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sam's Choice Frozen Thin Crust Cheese Pizza!
4 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently got this pizza while at Walmart and I was pleasantly surprised by how good it is. The thin crust adds a nice crunch and the cheese tastes so fresh! It has just the right amount of spices and herbs. It doesn’t take long in the oven so it’s a fast and easy dinner. This is by far one of the best frozen pizzas you can get and it’s only $4.97! Everytime I go to Walmart I pick one of these up now.