Sam's Choice Frozen Thin Crust Bacon Lovers Pizza

by Sam's Choice

Buy Sam',s Choice Frozen Thin Crust Bacon Lovers Pizza at Walmart.com

Double bacon, creamy cheese sauce, whole milk mozzarella, chopped strips of smoked bacon and crumbled bacon on a thin crust; USDA inspected; 17 grams of protein per serving; Net weight 16.8 oz

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.44 x 12.00 x 12.00 Inches

Container Type: Box

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sam's Choice Frozen Thin Crust Bacon Lovers Pizza!
9 months agoTemple Terr, FL
Sam's Choice Frozen Thin Crust Bacon Lovers Pizza uploaded by Jessica J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was immediately disappointed by how much bacon was actually on the pizza when I opened it. It’s called bacon lovers and says double bacon, but it definitely does not have that much bacon. I also did not care for the cheese sauce at all since it taste like artificial white cheddar Mac and cheese sauce. It was very overpowering in a bad way and like took over the pizza. I had high hopes for this pizza but I don’t think it was good.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
a pretty good frozen pizza. All pizzas from this line taste amazing. Always re buying their pizzas