Sam's Choice Fire Side Gourmet Seasoned Black Angus Beef Patties, 0.33 lb, 6 count uploaded by April D.Sam's Choice Fire Side Gourmet Seasoned Black Angus Beef Patties, 0.33 lb, 6 count uploaded by Ashlie H.

BY SAM'S CHOICE

Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
this meat is very very good apart I feel that they are not as greasy as others that I have tried for that same cost and they are super thick that I like a lot and my husband too
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
These burgers are okay but they are not something we usually buy. I don't like Wal-Mart hamburger but wanted hamburgers for dinner and didn't want to go to two stores. They do taste okay but they are not the best tasting burgers I've ever had. These are not something I plan on buying again but were an okay dinner plan just for the night.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
I really like the Sam's Choice beef patties, but this flavor was not very good. My family didn't like it. I will stick with the original ones from now on.
April D.
Kissee Mills
Getting these Frozen patties is a life saver for me since I stay busy with the kids. They have a good taste and are a decent size.