Sam's Choice Clear American Wild Cherry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Grace M.Sam's Choice Clear American Wild Cherry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Jamie A.

BY SAM'S CHOICE

Clear American Wild Cherry Sparkling Water: 0 calories 0 sodium 0 caffeine Natural flavors Contains 0% juice Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Robin C.
Worth, IL
I personally love this sparkling, flavored water. I paid 68 cents for one bottle that is basically a qt. It's a great way for me to cut down my pop intake without feeling deprived of flavor and carbonated feeling of pop. I like the cherry flavor. It isn't an over powering cheery flavor, and it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth.
zirse a.
I agree! When we find it at the store I often buy everyone on the shelf! Sometimes we go weeks without the store having this particular flavor. I have seen other customers looking for the wild cherry as well, I do not know why they do not stock more.
Amanda W.
Millsboro, DE
Hands down favorite sparkling water. No weird aftertaste, amazing price, and love the cherry flavor!
Grace M.
Pinehurst, NC
I drink at least one of these every day! It's a good alternative to soda and it only costs $ 0.79!
Annie C.
Great soda alternative. I love the taste. It's extremely cherry. The packaging is subpar at best, but at .68 cents it's well worth the price. It's really cheap. I keep these stocked in my house for a better alternative to soda.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Not the best flavor but still pretty good. Enjoy it on ice or ice cold for the best flavor and experience. I like to keep them in the freezer for a bit. But don't let them freeze as they are carbonated.
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
I love love these waters. The wild cherry is one of my top favorites. I've been drinking just these waters for about a year now. I don't even drink any cokes anymore.
MaKaylee B.
This is my favorite go to sparkling flavored water. I don't pick any other kind. It's got a good flavor and isn't too overbearing. I will continue to keep coming back for this brand. Super cheap at Walmart grocery. I recommend!
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
You cant take a trip to walmart without grabing some Clear to take home. I love all the flavors,I also love how they arent too sweet. The price is very reasonable. Its a nice change to drinking water
Jamie A.
Germantown, WI
I don't drink soda often so this is a good alternative if you're trying to quit or just want to change it up a little bit. It's also really affordable, about 68 cents at Walmart for a quart.
Savanah Y.