Sam's Choice Clear American Wild Cherry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Kelli D.Sam's Choice Clear American Wild Cherry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Jamie A.Sam's Choice Clear American Wild Cherry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Grace M.

BY SAM'S CHOICE

Clear American Wild Cherry Sparkling Water: 0 calories 0 sodium 0 caffeine Natural flavors Contains 0% juice Kosher see more...

Annie C.
Great soda alternative. I love the taste. It's extremely cherry. The packaging is subpar at best, but at .68 cents it's well worth the price. It's really cheap. I keep these stocked in my house for a better alternative to soda.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love cherry flavored anything and this is super awesome! I think it has a great cherry flavor and it’s well carbonated without being too bubbly. These helped me stop drinking so much pop. The price is great for a one liter bottle.
Cady S.
Cortland, NY
These are soooo CHEAP! Under a $1. They’re carbonated like soda and taste so good and sweet. No calories, carbs, sugar, anything! Must have for the grocery list, back to school!
DAWN M.
Sams Choice Clear American sparkling waters are amazing. So many flavors to choose from, all for zero calories. Peach and lemon-lime are my fave. They taste just like soda, but more refreshing!
MaKaylee B.
This is my favorite go to sparkling flavored water. I don't pick any other kind. It's got a good flavor and isn't too overbearing. I will continue to keep coming back for this brand. Super cheap at Walmart grocery. I recommend!
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
I love love these waters. The wild cherry is one of my top favorites. I've been drinking just these waters for about a year now. I don't even drink any cokes anymore.
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
Not the best flavor but still pretty good. Enjoy it on ice or ice cold for the best flavor and experience. I like to keep them in the freezer for a bit. But don't let them freeze as they are carbonated.
Robin C.
Worth, IL
I personally love this sparkling, flavored water. I paid 68 cents for one bottle that is basically a qt. It's a great way for me to cut down my pop intake without feeling deprived of flavor and carbonated feeling of pop. I like the cherry flavor. It isn't an over powering cheery flavor, and it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth.
zirse a.
I agree! When we find it at the store I often buy everyone on the shelf! Sometimes we go weeks without the store having this particular flavor. I have seen other customers looking for the wild cherry as well, I do not know why they do not stock more.
Jamie A.
Germantown, WI
I don't drink soda often so this is a good alternative if you're trying to quit or just want to change it up a little bit. It's also really affordable, about 68 cents at Walmart for a quart.
Savanah Y.