BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsSam's Choice
Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 338 fl oz

Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz

by Sam's Choice

Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water: 0 calories 0 sodium 0 caffeine Natural flavors Contains 0% juice Kosher

Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz ?Doesn't that flavored water really make you fat?
I have found that most carbonated water is too bubbly and sour in flavor. Is this 'water' like that?
Start your review of Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz!
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Patty C.
Purchased at: Walmart
SO good!! So if my husband and I don't want to drink plain water we drink these. So freaking good. My husband does not like this flavor, but does drink another. But I feel like these are all good.
Deliyna V.
Super delicious ! Been loving it on these hot days definitely recommend! Super affordable
Shannon C.
I prefer this over any soda drink. I buy them by the case I drink so many of them! They are a great alternative to soda for sure. Less than a dollar so it makes it a cheap alternative as well!
cassandra D.
Glasgow, MT
I love strawberry. This and another one are my top favorites. Great price and no after taste. For people wanting to stop drinking sodas these waters help
Corrisa E.
Twentynine Palms
Great flavor, especially for the price. It helps quell my cravings for soda and other sugary drinks.
Alina T.
St George
Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Alina T.
Purchased at: Walmart
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 estrelas 🇧🇷Agora os meus dias ficaram mais leves e sem culpa! Troquei o refrigerante por essa água gaseificada com sabor @clear_american_water . 0% açúcar, 0% calorias, 0% cafeína e 0% sódio. Esse sabor morango é uma delícia e existem uma infinidade de sabores. Qual sabor você prefere? . . . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 stars 🇺🇸Now my days got lighter and without guilt! I replaced the soda with this @clear_american_water flavored water. 0% sugar, 0% calories, 0% caffeine and 0% sodium. This strawberry flavor is delicious and there are a multitude of flavors. Which flavor do you prefer? #tourinhoalina #simplecraft4you #flavoredwater #clearamericanwater #review #clearamericanwaterreview[product:sams-choice-clear-american-strawberry-sparkling-water,-338-fl-oz]
Tiffany T.
Billerica, MA
Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Tiffany T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I normally love flavored sparling water but this flavor was ok at first but the more I drank it the more I didnt like the taste. Its fruity at first but then has a strange taste. I normally would buy a strawberry kewi or black cherry flavor so it could just be that I don't like the flavor. I also bought peach I will try that them post a review later for it. The bottle does have 3 servings in it which is great.
Jennifer I.
1,247 reviews
Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer I.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the clear American drinks my favorite one is the crisp apple. They are cheap and good.
Gary T.
Las Vegas
NO! You changed something & now it tastes disgusting, like club soda with a hint of flavor. You destroyed 1 of my 2 favorite drinks. If it's not broke, don't fix it! Change it back to the way it was... flavorful! Leave the Black Cherry alone!
Ashlee D.
Grand Island, NE
My family and I drink these daily and we love them so much ! They are cheap and good for you!Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz