BY SAM'S CHOICE

Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water: 0 calories 0 sodium 0 caffeine Natural flavors Contains 0% juice Kosher see more...

• I have found that most carbonated water is too bubbly and...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Breezy E.
surprise
This is one of my most favorite of this brand of water. I am constantly buying it. This is my favorite brand the other flavors are too weak. The flavor is amazing! I would suggest you buy at least a case.
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I love this water so much. It's only 60¢ for 33 ounces! All of the flavors are great. They even have inexpensive packs & they come in cans. I've been drinking these for years. They don't go go flat easily & stay fresh for a very long time after opening. I highly recommend these.
Emily B.
This water is so good! I hate drinking anything with calories, and get bored of water+flavor packets so this is the perfect alternative! It tastes great, and gets you to drink a lot of water. I take these to school with me and fill them with water when I finish them. They have a great variety of flavors so you never get bored with them!
Tomisina L.
Onalaska, WI
I actually prefer the peach one but the strawberry is very good as well. For less then a dollar this is my go to when I want something bubbly. With no salt, sugars, and carbs it makes it healthier then soda but not by much. I still prefer water all day, but t when you need a dose of fizz this is great.
Shannon C.
I prefer this over any soda drink. I buy them by the case I drink so many of them! They are a great alternative to soda for sure. Less than a dollar so it makes it a cheap alternative as well!
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
I love these waters! They really help kick the craving for soda. Not a big fan of this strawberry flavor, but they have a bunch of other ones I like. & they're only .68 plus deposit!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
I have recently started giving up sodas, and wanted something to give me a little "treat" besides plain water. I tried these drinks and was absolutely surprised at how great they taste! Being allergic to red dye, I was also overjoyed to find a strawberry flavored water I can actually drink. Love these, and will definitely keep buying them!
Denisha H.
London, KY
We always buy the flavored carbonated waters Sam's Choice has at Walmart and the strawberry is one of our favorites but they seem to have problems with keeping it in stock. We just got lucky a few days ago and found a case of it on the shelf and jumped on it. It's delicious and refreshing and I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
For someone whos obsessed with soda and dislikes flavorless things, this is deffinitely another one of my beverages of choice. I love all the flavors except mandarian orange and grape. For some reason those dont taste as good as i wouldve expected them too. Other wise, strawberry and peach are perfect. This is a great drink if you want to start drinking more water, but need more flavor :)
Kenzi M.
This stuff is wonderful! I have been using it to help me replace Sodas and Sweet tea. Best choice I could have made. I drink tons of water and every once in awhile I crave something else and this was a much healthier decision. Taste so good!
Cassandra T.
I have found that most carbonated water is too bubbly and sour in flavor. Is this 'water' like that?