BeveragesSodaSeltzers & TonicsSam's Choice
Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 338 fl oz

Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz

by Sam's Choice

Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water: 0 calories 0 sodium 0 caffeine Natural flavors Contains 0% juice Kosher

Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz ?Doesn't that flavored water really make you fat?
I have found that most carbonated water is too bubbly and sour in flavor. Is this 'water' like that?
Start your review of Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz!
Alyssa  S.
Brookings, OR
Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Alyssa  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Such a good thing to have in your house when you’re trying to cut down on soda! There are many different flavors but the strawberry is my favorite. It’s definitely best when it’s really cold and even better when it has ice in it! It seems like it would be super good in mixed drinks too!
Patricia C.
Weston, WV
Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Patricia C.
Purchased at: Walmart
SO good!! So if my husband and I don't want to drink plain water we drink these. So freaking good. My husband does not like this flavor, but does drink another. But I feel like these are all good.
Jeff B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Jeff B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great tasting flavored sparkling water. If you are like me and just can’t stand drinking straight water, this is a great option for staying hydrated. This can be found at your local Walmart store and is regularly priced at $0.69
Deliyna V.
Super delicious ! Been loving it on these hot days definitely recommend! Super affordable
Shannon C.
I prefer this over any soda drink. I buy them by the case I drink so many of them! They are a great alternative to soda for sure. Less than a dollar so it makes it a cheap alternative as well!
cassandra D.
Glasgow, MT
I love strawberry. This and another one are my top favorites. Great price and no after taste. For people wanting to stop drinking sodas these waters help
Corrisa E.
Twentynine Palms
Great flavor, especially for the price. It helps quell my cravings for soda and other sugary drinks.
DeAira J.
Columbus, GA
Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by DeAira J.
Love all of the flavors and variety of this brand strawberry is one of my favorites taste almost exactly like the fruit and affordable will always buy these
Alina T.
St George
Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Alina T.
Purchased at: Walmart
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 estrelas 🇧🇷Agora os meus dias ficaram mais leves e sem culpa! Troquei o refrigerante por essa água gaseificada com sabor @clear_american_water . 0% açúcar, 0% calorias, 0% cafeína e 0% sódio. Esse sabor morango é uma delícia e existem uma infinidade de sabores. Qual sabor você prefere? . . . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 stars 🇺🇸Now my days got lighter and without guilt! I replaced the soda with this @clear_american_water flavored water. 0% sugar, 0% calories, 0% caffeine and 0% sodium. This strawberry flavor is delicious and there are a multitude of flavors. Which flavor do you prefer? #tourinhoalina #simplecraft4you #flavoredwater #clearamericanwater #review #clearamericanwaterreview[product:sams-choice-clear-american-strawberry-sparkling-water,-338-fl-oz]
Jennifer I.
1,338 reviews
Sam's Choice Clear American Strawberry Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer I.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the clear American drinks my favorite one is the crisp apple. They are cheap and good.