Sam's Choice Clear American Clear American Key Lime Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Ines G.Sam's Choice Clear American Clear American Key Lime Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Sydney F.Sam's Choice Clear American Clear American Key Lime Sparkling Water, 33.8 fl oz uploaded by Yisel C.

BY SAM'S CHOICE CLEAR AMERICAN

Kaleigh K.
Lansing, MI
I absolutely love these waters! I am the type of person who loves carbonation, and I need something bubbly when I eat dinner, so this is the perfect alternative to pop when i'm trying to be healthier. The key lime is my favorite, followed closely by the cherry limeade and mandarin orange.
Autumn  S.
Woodstock, VA
I bought this because I don’t like plain water and I was trying to cut back on my soda consumption. This is my favorite flavor that I’ve tried so far because it reminds me of Sprite. It tastes great and satisfies my desire for something carbonated.
casey m.
We prefer the cans of Clear American. I love the orange and my husband prefers the cherry limeade. They are less than $3 for a pack of cans. I prefer this over soda.
Sydney F.
Atlanta, GA
I go through this stuff like it is crack. Tastes EXACTLY like Sprite, but it's water. It helped me so much when I was losing weight because I wanted to drink something with flavor and not feel like I was just drinking water. I lost 15 pounds and continue to drink this stuff to this day. I can't say enough about Clear American and all of the flavors they have!
Estee O.
Durham, NH
If you haven't tried this I am telling you go buy yourself 100000. There's zero calories and great tasting flavors. They're so cheap and honestly I'm in love. You get soo much of your money's worth and it's really healthy.
Ines G.
This is a fresh drink. Zero calories. Good for when you are watching not too consume much sugar. You can find many flavours.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
A la hora de sustituir el agua por algo con sabor esta es la mejor opcion!! Te quita ta ganas de tomar soda!!