BY NONE

Jeanette P.
Portland
Caramel deLites® / Samoas® Girl Scout Cookies are my favorite cookies out of them all!! I’ve always been curious what makes them so delicious that makes my friends obsessed with them, and all it took was one bite for me to become obsessed too! The mixture of crunchiness, chewiness, softness, and explosion of caramel, chocolate, and cookie are just pure bliss! I’m addicted to these to munch on any time of the day (I know it’s unhealthy, but it’s Girl Scout cookies!!). For a box less than $5, it’s definitely worth the price. I’d recommend these to my friends and families anytime! They’re such great gifts for anyone you know too! I barely know anyone who doesn’t love these tidbits.
Sarah M.
Montgomery, IL
Love love love these cookies! Girl Scout season is my favorite! These are the perfect combination of caramel, coconut, and chocolate. I just wish they didn’t cost $5 for such a small box
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
Every year i buy atleast 8 boxes of theses between my husband and i and we freeze them to last all year they are so yummy the perfect mix of chocolate caramel and coconut they remind me of. A almond joy with caramel which would be amazing i would suggest there's to anyone who like coconut and caramel
Britt Y.
Allendale, MI
Duhhhh I would buy them again! Who wouldn't? I can eat an entire box in one sitting. Are they worth the $4 a box, ABSOLUTELY. Also the $4 going toward the little Girl Scout and the program is a good deed!!
Eva J.
I could literally eat 40 billion boxes of these. They smell so good and taste the same. I would actually buy a candle with the scent of this. They taste super good, like coconut and chocolate. The Caramel also makes a good pop in the cookie as well.
Jessica M.
These Samoa cookies are to die for!! I'm drooling just thinking about them now! They're chewy caramel have chocolate and coconut which is all an amazing combination in one.
Ashley G.
Fairfield, OH
Literally the best girl scout cookie! I use to be able to eat 2 boxes no problem in one sitting. I had gastric bypass so now i can only eat 1 cookie in a sitting. I lovelove love them though!
Dawn R.
Chula Vista, CA
Maybe the most wonderful cookie on the planet. Somoas for the best cookie if you are a dark chocolate, coconut and caramel lover. Very much love these cookies; as the box states they are "Crispy cookies coated in caramel, sprinkled with toasted coconut, and striped with dark chocolaty coating" very delicious; however they may not last long once you get a hold of them. For $5 a box from your local Girl Scouts what's there to beat?
Jennie C.
These are my favorite Girl Scout cookies of all time! These are usually the first ones to sell out so if you see them at the Girl Scout table pick him up. Girl Scouts are selling them for four dollars a box which isn't bad and it goes to a good cause. These have chocolate and coconut in it so if you do not like that combination I would not suggest it.
LaWanda B.
Pecks Mill, WV
I love Girl Scout cookies! They have so many different varieties and I haven't found one yet that I don't like. I really like these. They are sweet but they are yummy. I have the whole box gone before I know it. Girl Scout cookies are awesome and yummy :)