BY SAMBUCOL

Sambucol® Black Elderberry Cold & Flu Relief.

Take at the first sign of cold and flu symptoms.

Fast temporary relief from:

Nasal & sinus congestion.

Runny nose.

Sore throat.

Coughing.

Sneezing.

Chills & fever.

Homeopathic.

30 quick dissolve tablets. see more...

• How well did this work for you? Did you use mid sickness...3 Answers
  • Has anyone experienced side effects after using? 2 Answers
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Found this at Walgreen's see as ad abiut a healthy alternative to tamiflu. We started taking this and it really works, no side affects, dissolves quickly in your mouth and has a berry flavor. Its $14.99 and works great.
Stephanie S.
Hazel Park, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's my secret to not getting what everyone else is getting. This. This right here. Sambucol elderberry sublingual tablets, taste delicious like elderberry and nature's natural guard against illness. Must have for all year round, especially when I'm working on projects with a close group of people pulling extra hours together, someone is bound to get sick, and I pull these out and so many have thanked me because they go get them and they shorten their sickness time or prevent it. Will always recommend elderberry.
Meghan K.
Malden, MA
Works well. Consistency is a little bit chalky. It does not dissolve immediately which is what I thought it would do. I feel pretty good since taking it. Walgreens had a buy one get one free deal so I made sure to stock up before the sale ended.
Melissa J.
These save me. Literally this product is gold. I take them right if I feel like I'm starting to get sick and it reverses my symptoms on the first day. If I take a little too late when I already have a cold, these will get rid of my cold in a day or two rather than a week and make the symptoms so much less severe. And no weird side effects that you get from other cold medicines. A godsend.
Laura C.
I am unbelievably disappointed :( I tried all winter to get this product because people swore by it ! It was out of stock EVERYWHERE. Spring rolls around and I am SICK!! Soar throat, ears hurts, lungs hurt...IT WAS FINALLY IN STOCK! I have been taking it 3 days and I have not felt one bit better. Don’t waste your money and don’t believe everything you hear :(
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just tried this for the first time a couple weeks ago. I LOVE it. Super wonderful alternative to "traditional" medicines. I took it every 3-4 hours and it helped me able to breathe better and feel better all around. I had a bad cough, was super congested and felt like death. But this relieved a lot of my symptoms! It also tastes awesome, which is a plus.
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
I discovered Sambucol a few years ago and always try to have it in my medicine cabinet. I love that it is homeopathic and I can use it to try and ward off a cold before having to take an over the counter remedy. The tabs melt quickly and taste great and there are so many natural benefits to these. The first sign of not feeling well I will take one and have my husband take one so he doesn't get sick either and I have found it will fight off a cold or at least help speed the recovery.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Started feeling sick with systems of the flu but no fever so I started taken Sambucol elderberry and I don't feel any worse and no fever ! I highly recommend this at the first sign of sickness! This is the second time in the past 5 months I've use this to avoid sickness and I've been very pleased with the out come! Price is great as well! Worth a try!!
Sarah S.
Ormond Beach, FL
This product is a lifesaver seriously I can't say enough awesome stuff about, it's affordable, tastes great, I highly recommend. It doesn't come close to comparing to any other product I have ever used.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sambucol is a lifesaver! I work in chidcare so I'm exposed to germs all the time. I can't afford to miss work, and this stuff has been very good to me. I take it at the first sign of any cold, and it starts working almost immediately, and keeps me from missing work.
Tracey P.
Brampton, ON
How well did this work for you? Did you use mid sickness or before it got bad?
Margaret W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone experienced side effects after using?