Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup Cold and Flu Relief Original 4 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer P.

Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup Cold and Flu Relief Original 4 fl oz

Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup Cold and Flu Relief Original Description: Black Elderberry Immune System Support Original Liquid Formula With Natural Flavor for Improved Berry Taste Unique Extract Boosts Immunity Virologist Developed Clinically Tested Elderberries have been used for centuries to cure countless ailments from the flu and fever to colds and colic. The work of a leading scientist brought the health-giving properties of the black elderberry to the modern pharmacy and health food store. Sambucol is the product of nearly 20 years research, making it the most extensively researched elderberry extract in the world. The activity of the flavanoids - naturally occurring antioxidants - are preserved through a unique manufacturing process. This research has since been validated and endorsed by a series of clinical trials taking place over five years, which has led to world-wide acclaim for the product. Sambucol was first developed in 1991 and has since gone on to become a supplement that is relied on and trusted by loyal users the world over as a great way to get a daily dose of antioxidants. Sambucol has been awarded the best new health product and best elderberry product for four consecutive years in the USA. The elderberries that give Sambucol its unique properties have been carefully sourced to ensure that they are of the highest quality, thus maximizing the natural benefits of the berries. The unique formulation and extradiction process also preserves and maximizes this naturally occurring health benefit. Sambucol is produced from whole black elderberries and has the equivalent of up to 1000 black elderberries in every 120 ml bottle. Sambucol has been developed by scientists, is recommended by experts and used in published clinical studies. Not all black elderberry extracts are the same. Only Sambucol uses the proprietary elderberry extract that was used in published clinical studies. Free Of Glut see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christina T.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This is my miracle medicine. I have had the flu and have taken sambucol on the severe directions and I felt better the next day. This is also very good to take on a daily basis it keeps your immune system up and healthy. Overall a great medication highly recommended it.
Jennifer P.
Hawthorne, NJ
I use black elderberry everyday to boost my immunity! I use it when I'm sick, and I also give it to my daughter daily. She never receives a flu shot and she has yet to get the flu in the past 3 years. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Liz G.
Sacramento, CA
Works well. I love it. I wouldn't want to use anything else. Makes me feel better after just taking it
Taylorae H.
Cheyenne, WY
I feel so much better after using it just once! Definitely would use it again when I get sick!
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I heard that you can also give this to children. How safe is this? How much do you give a 3 year old?