Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup, 7.8 FL OZ

by Sambucol

Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup, 7.8 FL OZ: Brought to you by Sambucol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup, 7.8 FL OZ!
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
1,387 reviews
Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup, 7.8 FL OZ uploaded by Melissa B.
One of my favorite brands for elderberry products! Sambucol is a greatly trusted brand! This elderberry syrup is so delicious and easy to take!
Jennifer R.
Brookshire, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup, 7.8 FL OZ uploaded by Jennifer R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this syrup! My daughter has used this the last two times she had started a cold and it stopped it from getting worse. I will continue to buy this and make sure to make a staple in my home.
Cheryl W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Sambucol Black Elderberry Syrup, 7.8 FL OZ uploaded by Cheryl W.
These are absolutely delicious! Our group loved them. They have a nice flavor, they are all natural, and support immune health. The children in the group liked the taste too and it comes in liquid and gummies for all ages. I have an elderberry bush but I never knew all of its health benefits until this sampling and our group was truly impressed with all of the information!
Erika R.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Target
I had run out of a different brand of elderberry and I had gotten sick so I ran out to buy this in hopes it would work after reading all the reviews. I finished the entire bottle by myself and never felt better, I wish I had just gotten the brand I had previously since I knew it would work. Will not buy this again or recommend to anyone. Waste of money and time.
Rebecca P.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I was recommended this product by a friend. With the flu and all sorts of other yuck going around I cannot afford to get sick! With my husband and my son both contagiously coughing through out the house wit the flu I hurried to Walmart to get some of this! Not only in 2 days time do I feel better but both of my boys do too! Definitely recommend to help you stay healthy or recover a little quicker!
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The Sambucol original black elderberry syrup has great features! I love immune booster it has to help fight any sickness or illness and it’s ability to help prevent them. The consistency is great and flavor is amazing! Highly recommend!
veronica K.
Coram, NY
After my patient got sick with a nasty cold I knew I was bound to get sick. Of course I woke up with awful head congestion and that burning in your nose when you get a cold. I could barely get out of bed but I managed to get to Walgreens and pick this up. I followed the directions and took 10ml 4x a day and I don’t want to jinx it, but I’m feeling so much better. This does have a “laxative” effect, so beware of that but it wasn’t bothersome or severe. So far I’m pretty impressed with this stuff!
Tessa A.
Beavercreek, OH
Keeping my family alive this cold and flu season. Not only does it taste great, it helps support our immune system. Not one of us have yet to get sick.
Christine Mae M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I really love this product it helps my colds go away I would highly reccomend the dissolving tablet version if you are traveling

Looking for your answer?