HealthWellness

Sambucol Black Elderberry Pastilles, 20ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sambucol Black Elderberry Pastilles, 20ct!
How would you rate this product?
Angie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sambucol Black Elderberry Pastilles, 20ct uploaded by Angie H.
These work like a charm! I suffer from seasonal allergies and a dry scratchy throat is part of that. I love the taste of these pastilles, and the zero after taste. They definitely soothed my throat within a few moments and gave me relief from my dry cough. The fact that they are all natural is the biggest bonus of all. They don't take like a medicine which is a great benefit as well. I really like the fact that they help boost my immune system. With all that is going on in the world this is a great product to have close at hand.
Saira M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was down with soar throat and these little yummy Sambucol Black Elderberry Pastilles taste so good and my throat feel better after using it. So glad to know that it has no artificial flavors or colors. I highly recommend this to everyone my 10 year old son really loved.
Pamela B.
Stoney Creek, ON
received as a sample and they are pretty tasty and good value for your money. Elderberry is known for immune system support and during the pandemic we are doing are best to up our immune systems.
elle A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I always use this as soon as I feel cough/cold symptoms. It works. It also tastes great. I like that it is in gummy form, makes it easy to take.

Looking for your answer?