HealthWellnessImmune SupportSambucol
Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid For Kids

Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid For Kids

by Sambucol

With new natural flavor for improved berry taste Unique Extract Boosts immunity* Virologist developed Clinically tested Sambucol ®, with natural elderberry is trusted by millions of people with positive results being reported worldwide. Developed by a world renowned virologist, Sambucol ® is the unique black elderberry extract that has been used in published clinical studies. No other elderberry brand can make the same claim. By using a proprietary method of extraction, only Sambucol ® can guarantee consistent, immune supporting properties in every dose* Sambucol ® for Kids has been specially developed for Children. Take Sambucol ® every day for continuous immune system support*. Supports immune system* Virologist developed Clinically tested Great tasting syrup 100% drug free Use daily for maximum benefit Kosher: Supervised by the Chief Rabbinat

I have been trying to find a product to boost my children’s immune systems. I have heard so many things about elderberry syrup but have been very skeptical. Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid For KidsThey get strep throat one week and take their treatments but end up getting it again. I do everything I can to keep them from getting sick. Does this product work in boosting the immune system like it says or should I be looking elsewhere?
Do you kids love the taste as much as mine do?
Start your review of Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid For Kids!
Jenna J.
kawarthalakes
Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid For Kids uploaded by Jenna J.
The best cold medicine!! Definitely notice a difference in symptoms once they start taking them
Ever C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid For Kids uploaded by Ever C.
I bought this supplement for my nephew to take care of his preventive health, it is easy to swallow, it does not have a strong taste, and I liked the container although I wish it were glass and reduce the production of single-use plastics.
lucy L.
Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support Liquid For Kids uploaded by lucy L.
this is the best product that I am using for my son I start to use it when he turned to two years old and definitely using by that time just giving him in winter time when he don't fell good or fell a bit sick he is not being sick love it
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this stuff!!! Definitely helps boost the immune system during cold season and the kids love the way it tastes!!!
Christina L.
Concord, CA
This product has a great taste and does not leave a weird aftertaste after taking. I like taking this right when I am feeling under the weather. I like taking the liquid as opposed to the tablet because it coats my throat. This is a bit pricey however.
Rose H.
Porth, UK
My toddler has low immune response. Since starting nursery he would understandably catch everything and become realy unwell. Alongside his medication I also started using these drops in his juice or milk daily! He doesn’t seem to mind the taste and I feel like it HAS made a difference to his terrible immune system! It’s a yes from me!
Beth L.
Bella Vista, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was told about this product and how my friend uses it every day. She recommended it and told me to get it for not just me but my kids. So I did. Im glad I have my kids take this. You never know what is going around this is something extra to help keep them healthy. I have a week immune system, I use this also.
Leah M.
Rochester, NY
I swear by this! Anytime we are sick or exposed we use these in our house. I am convinced they cut back on illness. Definitely recommend
Christine K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have use these products for years. Even before Covid but have use them with the family during Covid as well just for a little extra immune boost. I love the flavor of them! And I don’t know for sure how much they help you immune system but I figure it can’t hurt!
vva X.
JADE NORTE Y JADE SUR FRACCIONAMIENTO LAGOS DE PUENTE MORENO MEDELLIN VERACRUZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Muy buena la verdad comprenlo esta super buena se los recomiendo bastante van a quedar contestas en verdad
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shameka J.
Kosciusko
il y a 3 ans
Danielle M. il y a un an
I am convinced this is what helps my little guy not catch every little bug like he does when I don’t give it to him. You can give it daily in a smaller amount as a preventative. It’s definitely worth trying!