BY SAMBUCOL

With new natural flavor for improved berry taste Unique Extract Boosts immunity* Virologist developed Clinically tested Sambucol ®, with natural elderberry is trusted by millions of people with positive results being reported worldwide. Developed by a world renowned virologist, Sambucol ® is the unique black elderberry extract that has been used in published clinical studies. No other elderberry brand can make the same claim. By using a proprietary method of extraction, only Sambucol ® can guarantee consistent, immune supporting properties in every dose* Take Sambucol ® every day for continuous immune system support*. Supports immune system* Virologist developed Clinically tested Great tasting syrup 100% drug free Use daily for maximum benefit Product of France To report a serious adverse event, or to receive a full refund in case you are dissatisfie see more...

• Thinking about using this product to help boost my families immunit...1 Answers
  • Does it work??10 Answers
  • I work with kids, is this going to help me to not get sick?5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Fair Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you know anyone who seems to catch every cold & flu that comes around? Or another individual who seems impervious to bugs and germs despite being regarly exposed? The difference is likely the immune system. Boost and strengthen yours so you can fight off sniffles and sneezes every time. You can make this stuff yourself if you can find elderberries and turn them into a syrup or just buy a bottle in the natural section of your grocer. It tastes incredible and it really works!
Allison G.
Allison G.
Indianapolis, IN
I swear by this stuff when cold and flu season comes around. Keeps me away from the germs and it tastes great. Pretty affordable for the size and it keeps me out of the doctor's office and not having to pay for prescriptions. Great stuff and easy to use
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Definitely helped boost my immune system especially during cold season and it tastes amazing!!! Highly recommend!!!
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love this product it's amazing quality and helps my immune system to prevent colds and coughs
Margaret W.
Margaret W.
I gave this to my daughter when she got sick. After a few days, her runny nose was gone and she was feeling better. She liked the taste so much that she asked for more. I like that it's made from natural ingredients and that it works. I, personally, don't like the taste much, but it's not terrible. We'll definitely continue using elderberry syrup to help prevent and treat cold and flu symptoms.
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
Fairmont, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
Great company and great product. A must have for immune support. I definitely recommend this product
Zachary R.
Zachary R.
Warren, PA
I swear by this stuff and I wouldn't go a cold/flu season without it! It also tastes pretty good too!
Ryan K.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
Elderberry syrup is the only preventive medicine I can get in my kids mouths. They love the flavor and I love that they don't get the flu or any colds that are going around their schools.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Clarksville , AR
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff really helped out my immune system. It had a good price on it and I do not regret purchasing this.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Montreal, Quebec
I've been using this for years now. I stopped using medicine when I get sick and I just take Sambucol 3 times a day. It's easy to find either in a pharmacy (Shopper's Drug Mart) or at your local organic health store. A couple months ago I had a severe case of bronchitis and along side a healthy diet I used this product and it healed me within 2 weeks. No medications used, just sambucol, sleep and a healthy clean diet.
jennifer d.
jennifer d.
Does it work??
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this work? And what does it taste like?
Fair Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
have you tasted it? how does it taste?
Allison C.
Allison C.
I work with kids, is this going to help me to not get sick?
Cecelia R.
Cecelia R.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Thinking about using this product to help boost my families immunity. We have been hit hard with colds this winter season and I'm willing to try anything at this point!