HealthWellnessImmune SupportSambucol
Black Elderberry Immune System Support

Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support

With new natural flavor for improved berry taste Unique Extract Boosts immunity* Virologist developed Clinically tested Sambucol ®, with natural elderberry is trusted by millions of people with positive results being reported worldwide. Developed by a world renowned virologist, Sambucol ® is the unique black elderberry extract that has been used in published clinical studies. No other elderberry brand can make the same claim. By using a proprietary method of extraction, only Sambucol ® can guarantee consistent, immune supporting properties in every dose* Take Sambucol ® every day for continuous immune system support*. Supports immune system* Virologist developed Clinically tested Great tasting syrup 100% drug free Use daily for maximum benefit Product of France To report a serious adverse event, or to receive a full refund in case you are dissatisfie

Would anyone recommend this? I have quite a low immune system and work for the NHS so I literally pick up every little thing going about
How well does this work?
Has anyone with a immune deficiency disorder or more specifically Lupus every taken this on a regular basis or even just during a flare ? Did it help you? Did it help shorten your flare?
Start your review of Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support!
PamelaLynn S.
HOUSTON, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support uploaded by PamelaLynn S.
I first experienced Sambucol BLACK ELDERBERRY Great Tasting Syrup a few years ago, in a Moms Meet Surprise Package that was packed with full size free samples of better for me products. I rather like the fruity berry taste and thick texture. The aftertaste is pleasantly mild and does not linger. I feel my immune system has benefited from regularly using Sambucol. l have purchased and recommended numerous Sambucol products ever since.
Cydaisha D.
Brick, NJ
Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support uploaded by Cydaisha D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
let me tell y’all something....get you a bottle of this! It helps boost your system and during this time covid is very much real and still present. I purchased from Walgreens. Good to buy at least 2-3 bottles because you’re going to take a cap full everyday. Simple task to help your immune system.
Trisha W.
Annawan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support uploaded by Trisha W.
This product has many benefits including it is for children ages four and up. I was a few days into an illness when my sister brought this to me and told me to try it. I am super happy I did it knocked out my sickness in a few days and me and my family take two teaspoons of it everyday religiously. It has a good flavor so my children do not have a problem taking it. It is like a treat for them. It has definitely been beneficial to incorporate into our everyday routine to help prevent from getting sick well worth it.
Alla B.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this. It tastes amazing and loaded with all the vitamins you need to boost up your immune system. Used to use it every cold and flu season no with Covid season (the entire year) I’ve been taking this everyday
Hermaris D.
Conroe, TX
Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support uploaded by Hermaris D.
Purchased at: Amazon
It tastes so good! My favorite use us as a substitute to my pancake syrup! It truly makes it more fun than simply drinking it. This product is an excellent value and I am very satisfied
Dena T.
Eugene, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Seriously if you even feel a slight sniffle coming on this stuff is pure magic. It’s all natural made from a plant and it literally knocks the flu or a cold out in 24 hours plus it’s a amazing immune booster. It doesn’t taste bad either so your kids will even take it without you bribing them. Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support
Jordan D.
Parrish, FL
I think everyone should have this in their bathroom for when the slightest symptom of a cold happens. This has prevented me from getting sick so so many times. It boosts your immune system naturally to fight illness on your own without ruining your gut flora by taking antibiotics after your body is already run down.
Jenna K.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Im not sure if this actually does anything or not for sure but it sure does make me feel better by taking it. Tastes good, a little expensive but worth it for the peace of mind when I use it. Overall Id say its a good product!
DeAnna D.
Roseland, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used this for several years. I start taking it when I feel rundown in order to give my immune system a boost. The taste can be a little tart at first but it is not unpleasant. I find thus brand tge most effective compared to other elderberry supplements.
Stephanie D.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I have used this product during flu season for a couple of years. I looked after my son who had been diagnosed with the flu last year and took this religiously during my time before, during and after contact with him. Using this in conjunction with regular hand washing, disinfectant wipes and lots of vitamin C , I was able to stay flu free😊. I did not get a flu shot that year. Although, I have gotten a flu shot this year. With the Covid pandemic I think it is imperative to do anything we can to stay well. This immune support supplement works great . No weird side effects, either. I definitely recommend this product!! I pick it up at Whole Foods.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shada T.
Greensboro, NC
il y a 2 ans
Sambucol Black Elderberry Immune System Support. I keep hearing mixed reviews about this medicine. Does it really help with getting over the flu? Or is it just a vitamin you should take daily.?
Dheevena R. il y a un an
It's like a vitamin to take before you get sick. Supposed to boost the immune system so you don't get sick in the first place. If you're already sick vitamins in general just help your body function but it's not a medicine to overcome illness. Maybe try it out during cold/flu season but other than that a regular multi-vitamin should work just as well with a healthy nutritious diet.
Melissa H.
eastern passage
il y a 3 ans
Hermaris D. il y a un an
I do and yes. Only one in the house who contracted flu was the 8month old and she hasn’t even had a fever 🙌🏽