BY SAMBAZON

Anna P.
Boston, MA
These are absolutely perfect for making smoothie/açaí bowls. I love that they are portioned individually. I find the packs a little bit difficult to open, but that’s nothing a pair of scissors can’t fix. Also, I would say you should definitely add other ingredients before blending (nut butter, banana, frozen fruit, etc.) and some sort of liquid. Otherwise these make a delicious, easy, and healthy treat! I also like the similar product from Trader Joe’s.
Kym T.
Auburn, CA
As a teenager from California, there's a trend going around for Acai Bowls. But all the restaurants that sell them, it's too expensive to buy for one portion. So when I came across the Sambazon Smoothie Packs, it saved me so much money and tastes just as good as a $13 Acai Bowl. Though it's not practical to buy these packs, they are cheaper compared to an expensive bowl.
Kelly L.
Bend
These are very convenient for making smoothie bowls or adding to smoothies. They are healthy and individually packaged for easy portion control, but they are a little expensive for only getting 4 in a pack. The powder form is a better value
Claire M.
Love, love, love these smoothie packs! They are so easy to use and taste so good. I love making acai bowl and these make it so easy to make great ones at home. It is way cheaper than going out and buying a pre-made acai bowl. If you like smoothies and smoothie bowls, you definitely need to try these out!
Ramille W.
Porterville, CA
Very delicious! Great to use in making smoothies or açaí bowls. Blends really well not chunky at all. The prices are pretty good depending where you buy from. The individual packs make it easy to make one when every you need it and the rest won’t spoil.
Olivia B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love these Acai Smoothie packs. I usually pick these up at Whole Foods. They are wonderfully tasty and healthy. I even use them for Smoothie Bowls. I highly recommend. My husband is hooked on them too! We pick up a pack every week for our breakfast!
Sarah K.
Seattle, WA
If you want to make acai bowls at home, use Sambazon's acai packets. It will taste just like the ones you buy outside. I love visiting Sambazon cafe for their acai bowl too! Use this packet and their acai juice for the best acai bowl.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
I use these almost everyday to make acai bowls! They are unsweetened, which I like, and are a decent price. They are frozen and come in packs of 4. I like to put these in a blender or food processor with a little but of milk or juice. Then I add a few berries and half a banana and blend. I put the mixture in a bowl, add granola and shaved coconut, and slice up some strawberries, banana, kiwi, etc. and sometimes drizzle honey or chia seeds over it. So good and healthy!
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I buy these packs at Whole Foods for my açaí bowls! I'm from Brazil (where I've tried fresh açaí and where açaí grows) and this is the closest I can get to it here in the US. It's recommended to use 2 packs but I usually use one. I put two frozen bananas in it always and a cup of fresh blueberries! I top with nuts, other fresh fruit, granola, coconut flakes and honey! Don't tell anyone my recipe ;-) I would definitely recommend these packs and the whole Sambazon brand! :)
Michelle R.
Longwood, FL
These are great for making acai bowls at home. So much more affordable making them at home than going out to a special smoothie place and getting the same thing. So happy that they now sell these packs at Costco.
autumn d.
Conyers, GA
How does it taste?
Stefanie W.
Pensacola, FL
Has anyone tried this? And how did yall like it?
julie k.
How much is this?
AMY W.
I really want to try these. Is it easy to make.. does it taste good?
Tiff C.
London, ON
I've heard amazing things about these....where can I find them??? I live in Ontario Canada 😩😩